+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am I over analyzing or could these be early pregnancy symptoms.

Hi im new hear, first post.
    My last period started on the 14/3/2013, I ovulated on thurs 28th march and had intercourse every day from the 26th march through to 31st march. The last four days I've had very sore/sensitive and sometimes itchy nipples (boobs are not sore though). The last 2-3 days I've noticed a lot of milky/creamy type discharge. Not really any odour, very slight if any. Not clumpy or like cottage cheese at all. But a medium thickness, wouldn't say it's runny but not super thick either (sorry for tmi). Also been a bit more tired than usual and new twinges/cramp pains every now and then mainly towards right side of lower abdomen.
    Just wondering if anyone has any insight on whether it could be early pregnancy symptoms this early or if I'm just over analyzing because my husband and I are so keen on ttc. I'm not due for next period for 7days (10/4/13)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I have the same symptoms except for the boobs part and i ovulated on the 27th March. I've had the same symptoms before though in cycles i got a bfn...they can be normal tww symptoms.

Fx for both of us

Edit: i think its too early to tell.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Jennamay  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A dr on here said that implantation generally occurs 7-10 days after ovulation, so you shouldn't get symptoms until after that.

I got pregnancy symptoms every month I was ttc and most of the time it ended in a BFN.

The only symptoms I had the month I got my BFP was milky cm and a headache, both started at 10 dpo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Jennamay  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, I guess I knew deep down that it's too early, just taking lots of notice of every little sign and symptom I guess. This waiting stage is awful!!
    Goodluck
    BlotchedTabby and a huge congratulations on your bfp Lil Smurfy xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennamay For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got my positive test last month, and in the days/week leading up to it I noticed:

- excessive creamy cm (possibly my biggest symptom)
    - fatigue
    - twinges/aches in my uterus (this was on and off, i definitely feel like i 'felt' implantation this time around

I now have very sore boobs, but this did not start until maybe 2 weeks after I got my bfp.

The problem with pregnancy symptoms, is that they are also very similar to symptoms of pre-AF, and it is so easy to feel like you are overanalysing every detail. Hopefully you get to see those two lines soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barnaby For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (03-04-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Like pp said, it's probably too early for them to be conclusive preg symptoms.

I started noticing things around 10-11dpo, mostly that I was getting up to pee at night, and having vivid dreams (incl dreams of a positive test!).

Other symptoms I already had thanks to progesterone support or came later. I'm almost 7 weeks and I still don't have much nausea or anything, just a few less known symptoms of pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my biggest sign was i had an almost positive opk at 11dpo, the days before had nothing on it. Everything else happen after that but if i didnt test, the cramps i had on 12dpo plus sen nipples would have given it away. I just knew i was too. I also have yellow and very stringy like CM during the whole tww (like i never changed after O) and it just increased

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had the creamy CM at the start of this pregnancy too (very early on before my BFP)
    Think I had it for my first Bub too.
    Things I have noticed early on with both pregnancies was my sense of smell was heightened.
    But you probably have to wait for implantation for that.....hope you get a BFP soon!!

Mummy to DD 21 months
    Lola kitty
    DS due July 2013

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app