I originally suspected DS2 had colic, but no longer believe this. He doesn't cry incessantly anymore, just random, loud painful screeches.
I don't know if this is reflux, or he has intolerances like his brother. I need some first hand advice as only some symptoms are 'typical' IYKWIM.
- loud screeching after most feeds
- pulls his legs up constantly
- seems to be in pain
- vomiting A LOT, up to an hour afterwards
- constantly wants to feed for comfort
- some poos now have tiny bit of mucus
- once asleep he can lay flat no problem
- getting to sleep ok, but wakes frequently
- putting on weight, but only the minimum
ETA - makes choking sounds sometimes
I will be going to a GP, but want to be armed with knowledge this time. With DS1 I knew something was wrong, but it took 3 months for medical pro's to take a FTM seriously, as he was generally a very happy baby - just chucked a lot. Turned out he was dairy & soy intolerant and had to go on prescription formula. I don't want a repeat of this.
So what does the above sound like to you?