+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll see your itchy tummy and raise you a pair if itchy boobs...isn't pregnancy fun!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellybeanicecream For This Useful Post:

Jellyfishie  (03-06-2013),MrsHoward  (03-06-2013)

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is like that too or its my boobs ! but i have been using oil everyday since i founs out was pregnant and havent got any stretch marks on belly or boobs! (33wks) Doesnt mean u will get them..dont stress

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to add..i dont think stretchies are definitely genetic..as my mum had them with all 3 kids...amd she was so surprised that I havent got any....just luck maybe ?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are genetic...just means you didn't get the gene MrsHoward you lucky thing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to futuremama For This Useful Post:

MrsHoward  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG the itching! My OB gave me some steroid cream cos it was keeping me awake. It only 'kinda' helps to be honest.

No stretch marks (yet?) for me either at 35 weeks, but a few days ago I noticed that the end of my appendix scar was quite red so I expect I may get one there. The scar is from nearly 20 years ago but I guess it is a 'weak point' in my skin already?

My boobs are covered in stretch marks from when I was a teenager - I swear i went from wearing a singlet to a 12D in about 3 months. So they've gone from faded silvery/white to red again...but I've gone up to a 14F this pregnancy, how much could I really expect my skin to take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the itchies bad. Hand made natural essential oil cream (source locally) and Schuessler Mineral Cream #1 (Elasticity). The combination of the two works wonders to prevent stretchies and itchies. 31 weeks and none YET. Had plenty on my bum at previous 26 weeks pregnancy. This one is all in my tummy and so far tummy so good. If some come later, I'm still happy with the result so far. Could be worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reviving this thread. My belly suddenly got itchy at 35 weeks; I'm really struggling!!! Moisturiser is good for your skin in general but won't prevent stretch marks. I'm finding putting a little rice bran oil on the itchiest parts before I shower helps, and applying an ice pack wrapped in a tea towel when it's at it's worst is the only relief. Hope baby comes soon!!!