+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd say go for it! The only reason I'm waiting until June to start trying is because we are going to the Gold Coast and pregnant women can't go on the rides. (I've obviously got my priorities right! )
    But if it wasn't for our trip in June, I'd be trying this month. Even if it did mean having a January baby. As long as your house (and/or work) has air con to get you through the stinking hot months while you are heavily pregnant, I think you'll be okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.

Realised that I was over thinking it and went for it this month.

Now just waiting to see fingers are crossed but not sure whether is even O'd this is all so confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I'd say go for it! The only reason I'm waiting until June to start trying is because we are going to the Gold Coast and pregnant women can't go on the rides. (I've obviously got my priorities right! )
    This cracked me up

Good luck btw OP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so I hate waiting. Cause this is my first cycle since depo I have no idea how long my cycle is. It is currently CD30 and nothing. I have tested with BPN after BFN and no signs of AF coming. I feel sick and feel like I am in the bathroom all the time but think that it is all in my head. I just wish I knew what my body was up to. Just needed to vent I know it will happen just feels like it has been a lifetime since my last Af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sammy - you said in your first post that you had been trying since December and had you last depo before that??
    And it sounds like you have only had the one AF since December?

30-35 days is still very normal. Unfortunately we don't all get the 28 day cycles Mine is about 33-34! If still no sign of AF in 1-2 weeks, do another HPT and if still BFN then head off to your GP to make sure there isn't an underlying condition messing with your cycles.

Also - depending on when you ovulated; CD30 could potentially still be too early to show on a test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks nirok.

I had my last depo shot in September so December is when it should have started to wear off.

I have been having acupuncture weekly to try and speed things along but have only had 1 period since then and currently on CD38 with no period and no signs of it coming.

I know this is going to be a long process and I jut have to be patient and it will happen. I just really upset with my self for not looking into the shots more. My sister is getting married next year in Thailand so I have to time everything for her wedding cause I promised I would be there. I guess that is why I am a little anxious to get thing working cause I don't have much time before I have stop trying so I can go to the wedding.

Just need to vent cause no one knows we are trying so I can't really talk about it with anyone and hubby just keeps saying that it will happen and I know he's right but he also isn't the one that is checking CM and charting symptoms to see whether anything is working.