We are trying for number 1 since December. Before that I was on depo and through acupuncture finally had my first period. Now I don't know whether to try this month or wait till next month.
I know that it is possible that I might not O this month but I am not sure how I feel about a January baby. It is such an expensive time I am worried that adding a baby to the mix is going to be too much.
Hubby thinks I'm being silly even thinking about it. He thinks that if it happens great but its unlikely I'll even O so why worry.