+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default OB in Melb? Freemasons vs Cabrini?

Hi ladies, I've just found out that I'm pregnant (5 weeks) with our second, yay!

I was hoping to get some feedback on peoples' experience at Cabrini, and any OBs that they would recommend (preferably not too expensive!)

With our first we went with Guy Skinner and Freemasons. Freemasons was great, however, now that we've moved it's just that little bit further away, as are Guy's rooms. So... I have a couple of days to collect some feedback on potential OBs that work at Cabrini and who are good to deal with, and of course at the birth!

Stress, stress, stress!!!

TIA xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my two children at St. Vincent's, but my cousin had her two at Cabrini. First time around she used Tim Sturrock and the second time was Cate Duncan. She much preferred Cate, and she loved Cabrini. Hope that helps a little.

Similar Threads

1. Dr Sam Soo at Freemasons
    By XCXC in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 22:52
  2. Recent Freemasons experiences
    By Jascar in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 20:50
  3. FPH or Cabrini? Reccommend an OB?
    By natalia2482 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2