+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BJCS does seem to be the way to go. How do the older ones go with the seating arrangements or do you always place them on the front side?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also bought a city select, love it! I bought a second hand strider plus after reading reviews and just hated it so I sold it on! So glad I spent the extra and got what I really wanted! I read to put the heaviest child closest to the driver and it was most stable / easiest to push this way, so that's what I've been doing. I've got a 21 month gap.

The main drawback was the cost, we ended up buying it from winkalotts and got it delivered for $760 including the second seat and took the risk with the warranty. In saying that, we had a brake issue already and winkalotts sent us a new part at their expense. We also chose not to buy the bassinet as I have a mountain buggy with bassinet for longer walks, and as my dd is still young I wasn't going long distances with them both in the bjcs. Even the shop assistants said although the company says seats from 6 months and up, it's just because they don't lie totally flat. It's the same as car seats, just not supposed to be in them for longer than 2 hrs.

It is long with bubs fully reclined at the front, but that's still easier than too wide and I find it soooooo much easier to push and navigate (and lift) than the strider. Folding away is easier too and it just looks much better quality. Highly recommend it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep bjcs love mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mountain buggy duet is great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenlicken79 View Post
    Mountain buggy duet is great
    This was my second option. In the end, I wanted the flexibility of having one Pram in the car that would do both or one child at a time, plus it will do as a single later on where as I'd need to sell a double pram sooner. That was my reasoning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies ladies. Have decided on the bjcs after mcj persuasion to the DP, he has finally caved in! Veggiemama how have you gone with yours? Have you regretted buying without the warranty? I've been doing my research and winkalotts is so much cheaper' just nervous about the warranty issue, knowing my luck it would all go wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Winkalotts cover warranty issues by sending replacement parts if needed at their cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love mine. Winkalotts have been good, they sent a new brake part when mine failed, the only issue was the inconvenience of waiting for it to arrive from nz and being without a double pram in the meantime. If I'd bought it in Australia I could probably have taken it somewhere she had it fixed immediately. In the end, we saved so much and winkalotts do help out that I think it's worth doing.

Sent from my HTC One X