Anyone else don't have an appetite? I'm 19 weeks and still not hungry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine kicked in around 16wks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been eating like a bird (and spewing like a drunkard) for 22 weeks. In the last few weeks since then I honestly cannot get enough food in me!! It was like my appetite just 'switched on' again.
    E.g. Yesterday at my folks for Easter lunch I had two massive plates of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and veggies. Then two serves of Vienetta ice cream cake for dessert. A few weeks ago I would have eaten 1/5 of that, then vommed up half of it.

My OB said as long as your weight gain is appropriate (based on your pre-preg weight status) you should just trust your body to let you know what it needs. I've put on 5.5kg at 25 weeks (pre-preg in healthy weight range).

Fingers crossed your appetite comes back, but in the meantime just eat whatever you need or can stomach
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfishie View Post
    I've been eating like a bird (and spewing like a drunkard) for 22 weeks. In the last few weeks since then I honestly cannot get enough food in me!! It was like my appetite just 'switched on' again.
    E.g. Yesterday at my folks for Easter lunch I had two massive plates of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and veggies. Then two serves of Vienetta ice cream cake for dessert. A few weeks ago I would have eaten 1/5 of that, then vommed up half of it.

My OB said as long as your weight gain is appropriate (based on your pre-preg weight status) you should just trust your body to let you know what it needs. I've put on 5.5kg at 25 weeks (pre-preg in healthy weight range).

Fingers crossed your appetite comes back, but in the meantime just eat whatever you need or can stomach
    Xx
    This is me, only put on 1/2 kg since since, have an appointment with OB next week (20 weeks) and morph scan on wed will see if bubs growing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started to wonder about appetite too. I had no morning sickness, so ate well in my first trimester, but now at 23 weeks I haven't cared much about eating for at least a month. I've gained 6 kg over all and that's for twins. The babies measured really well at the 20 week scan so I figure they're getting what they need, but I'm going to try to graze more and keep the good foods going in as much as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've lost mine... I was so hungry up until a couple of weeks ago. Now I can hardly eat anything. I'm same stage as you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 16 weeks and not hungry like crazy. First trimester i could have gone without eating the smell of food was off putting second trimester started to enjoy food again but no cravings or over eating.. Only put 3 kg in total since being pregnant.

First time mummy in September 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My nausea seems to make me more hungry. I'm freaking out because despite eating mostly healthy I've gained 6kg at 18 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 21 weeks and have been through cycles of ravenous hunger, then nothing for weeks and back again! I've still managed to gain 9kgs so far 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    My appetite really hasn't changed, if anything it's a little healthier as for some reason, I don't want chocolate . I'm not denying myself anything really, but fruit, salad and milk is the mainstay right now, and in pretty damn moderate portion sizes.

I feel like one of those silly movie star folk who live on green smoothies and tell the world how wonderful everything is.....cos I kind of feel that way. (anyone who knows me will know that this in itself, is a freaky pregnancy symptom)