+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm definitely going with a bassinet first off,but still looking at types and brands for cots and will most likely lay buy one once bub arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a childcare harbour cot and its been great. Was used by my cousins two children before it was given to us for dd and we are keeping it for our second as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the information ladies. Keep it coming! I don't think we'll use bassinets. I thought it would be extra cost and I'm okay with sleeping them together in a cot to begin with. We'll put one cot in our bedroom and leave one in the nursery. Does anyone know if there are better mattresses? I feel like a mattress is probably pretty important as bubs grow. The only thing I know is to have a waterproof cover on one side. Is there anything else to look out for??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you looked at the King Parrot cots. They are made by Boori but are standard size and a lot less expensive but still good quality. I have one I got second hand and it has been great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the same boat at the moment, I am trying to decide between the Love N Care Elite Regal cot and the Boori Sleigh Royale, the Boori is a bit more expensive but I like how they both convert to a toddler bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a grotime package - I love it, it is a full size cot with a papoose (bassinet) and change table that converts to a toddler bed, then a full size single bed with 2 x bedside tables. Was about $1500 including change mat and cot mattress.

http://grotime.net/sites/default/fil...ver-cot-Lr.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

PurpleButterfly4  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely look at getting the cots that convert to toddler bed or even to a single bed. I'm sure I saw at Ikea the one that goes from cot to single bed

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh I really like that idea mrsoptomistic. I wish I had found something like that for my DS. I will keep that in mind for our next little one :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Love_Monkey_Heart For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love monkey, I had a crappy second hand cot with DD1 and have spent a fortune since on a toddler bed, full size bed etc for her room (shes now 5) to try and match the furniture.. With DD2 I bought this (and the matching bookcase and toy box) which just completes the room! I won't need anything else till she is a teen!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Love_Monkey_Heart  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry not a multiples mum. But I just got a second hand cot/toddler bed only used for 12 months and it was in great condition, $50! I kept looking on my local FB buy and sell pages.