+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I see a line on frer as well. I would wait a couple of days If you can then test again. Odd I know but my tests were stronger in the arvo than the am! Good luck. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn again this morning, maybe it was a bad test. I feel like I'm just ovulating now for some reason, lots of watery/ewcm and increased sex drive, tho seems unlikely as I'm cd28 today. errr how annoying. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364770603.334794.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you got a BFN today Cinder! How long until AF is due? Fingers crossed its just too early. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is due on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd still repeat the FRER tomorrow.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get those signs before my AF. I would just wait and test when your AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would wait a few days and try again with an frer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Watery cm is from the corpus cyst breaking down and you can get EWCM right before AF from the estrogen surge right before she comes.

I so hope this is your month hun. As you know I've had the same thing happen this month - a faulty test with 2 lines. I just don't want you to get your hopes up yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Watery cm is from the corpus cyst breaking down and you can get EWCM right before AF from the estrogen surge right before she comes.

I so hope this is your month hun. As you know I've had the same thing happen this month - a faulty test with 2 lines. I just don't want you to get your hopes up yet
    Thanks del.
    no hopes are down, just not feeling it. I'm kinda mad at myself for doing a test in the first place cause I was doing so good at not thinking about the whole thing, I'm sure af will show up on my birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Thanks del.
    no hopes are down, just not feeling it. I'm kinda mad at myself for doing a test in the first place cause I was doing so good at not thinking about the whole thing, I'm sure af will show up on my birthday.
    I use the Davidson strips too and never had an issue. FR however, run from them. Don't give up just yet. I don't want to be negative for you, but it's still fresh in my mind having the same thing happen only a few days ago. I would test, using something else than your IC's and FRER tomorrow with FMU.

Hope it's a BFP that you get on your bday