+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Preconception Communication

I wasn't sure which forum to write this on, so I'm just going to ask here.

I've been reading on other sites about woman or their family members, who have had premonitions or visions about their now born children and I was curious as to others that may have experienced it also.

As for my story, I have no children as yet but about 4 years ago I had a weeks long encounter with a beautiful young man in which from the moment we met, we shared a very strong mother/son connection and we felt very comfortable with it.

As most young people do they add each other to Facebook or twitter or whatever, but we've both never felt the need to. I've always felt as though something inside me, an inner ear, that keeps telling me "Dont worry about him, let him live his life now. When the time is right, he'll be your son." Only just lately the feeling has grown stronger, I guess time will tell if my intuition is right or not.

If anyone has a story, I'd love to hear about it.

Ta xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So you met a young man and think he is going to die and be reincarnated as your son? Cant say ive ever had this happen :/

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That is the strangest thing I have ever heard. It's actually a tad creepy to be honest .

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuchsia! For This Useful Post:

Curby  (31-03-2013),delirium  (31-03-2013),MummaJez  (31-03-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't say this has ever happened to me either.

I'm also a little confused/alarmed by what kind of 'beautiful encounter' you had with this person you believe will be reincarnated as your son. When I first read it, I assumed you meant you had a fling, but I'm assuming I interpreted that wrong?!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So... You believe he's going to die?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I need more information.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Uhhhhmmm can you clarify? Do you mean you think he will die or...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thinking that someone you have encountered is going to die and be reborn as your son isn't the kind of thoughts a person with a healthy mind thinks IMO. I'm not sure it's a premonition you're experiencing, so much as an indication you probably need to go see a mental health professional.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask your age and the age of this young man?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

GreenMama  (31-03-2013),lambjam  (31-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't interpret this as in you expected he would die and be reincarnated... I thought you meant that at the time when this boy needs guidance he will seek you out as a parental figure again? If so this is a beautiful thought! Many children/adolescents are screaming out for this figure in their lives! Can you clarify what you meant? AFM I have no 'premonition' stories and am hoping that this isn't a bad sign... My sisters DH dreamt of their daughter just as age is around 3 years before she was born!