+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just moved to a new area and have to start over making friends. I plan on joining a playgroup. Dropping a note in the bag of ds's best mate at daycare inviting him and his mum on a play date. Maybe joining Pilates, Zumba or yoga. Taking my 2 and 3 yr olds to some kind of organised sports where I can meet other mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heymegz as soon as I read your original post I looked to see if your near me because you come across as quite a lovely person.

I don't say that lightly lol, sooo I hope you find some friends who will appreciate you & soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know how u feel. I would love to have someone to call on for girl talks etc just a best buddy. I have friends but its just like its an effort to plan any meet up. In my eyes it's so easy! Just message and say meet me at such and such and that's it!! If ur free u go. If not suggest another day.
    I think it's true when u have kids others without them seem to repel from u. Which sux!there is a website called buggy buddies for people in perth. I have tried to meet up from there and people seem interested but then it fizzles when the meet up gets real. But give it a go.. Maybe in your area there are people more keen!
    I see your in freo.. If only I was close I would definitely meet u for coffee or at the park. I'm about 40mins away in the hills

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been feeling that way too, my one remaining close friend has just moved in with her partner and barely even replies to my messages anymore it's depressing.