+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Please tell me about the best baby shower you've been to

Baby showers seem to be getting more and more impressive - I would love to hear every details of the best baby shower you threw / attended. Go!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't been to all that many, but I went to a lovely high tea in a cafe in the gold coast hinterland, a few low key games but not overly fussy or planned.

Mine was pretty good too. No games, a fabulous spread of afternoon tea (my cousin brought along a tea cup from my grandma's tea set for me to drink my tea from ), and all the females in my life spending the afternoon chatting on the back deck at my friends house. An embarrassment of gifts too.

Similar Threads

1. Baby Shower
    By flyawayfree in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25-03-2013, 09:02
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 15:35
  3. Baby Shower...not having one?
    By CSaw in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20-11-2012, 17:40