Just thought I'd jump on and introduce myself and my animals to your forum. I'm new on bub hub and am on TTC threads and thought I'd let you know about my animals as well...
I have a very buddy house that's for sure!
After moving into our new house in January 2912 my husband and I got two 8ft enclosures made for our two snakes... A lot of you may cringe, as I did when my husband and I first met... He only had one but since then I've pushed and we got another... He has a 6 year old water python who is currently 7ft long (if not longer) and I have a 2 year old Murray Darling Carpet Python who is 2ft long with lots of growing left to do.... I trust the animals with everything I've got.... They are locked in cages when we don't have them out though. I wouldn't let them roam my house by any means. We also have a 6ft fish tank (the fish channel) if you feel like relaxing, with approx 50 tetras etc...
I have two dogs... An almost 9 year old Jack Russell who had his cruciate ligament done last year 3 weeks before our wedding... And a 5 month old cocker spaniel who we picked up the week before Christmas this year...
We also have three ferrets... 2 female and one male... And we just found out our small 3 yet old girl who only weighs 500gr has a heart murmur... She is getting over the flu and is on medication so we are waiting to see how that goes...
I look forward to reading about other peoples animals as I'm sure you have enjoyed reading of my zoo!!

Getting ready to try in September/October 2013