+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woolworths. The Coles in my town is tiny and the layout is so confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those saying iga is your iga actually cheap? I'd love to use mine regularly as its just around the corner but its just so much more expensive than woolies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    For those saying iga is your iga actually cheap? I'd love to use mine regularly as its just around the corner but its just so much more expensive than woolies
    I only buy stuff I run out of & can't be bothered going to "the big shops" I don't really notice a great difference in price, but then may do if we did a fortnightly shop there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    IGA varies. I used to live near a brilliant one (and it was open 6am-midnight seven days a week too, much better than the other supermarkets!) the IGA I live near now I have to be pretty desperate to shop at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I wish mine was open those hours, would be handy for pregnancy cravings lol
    Yeah mine is significantly more expensive. Eg a laundry liquid I got at woolies for around $4 was over $7 at my iga. Nothing can justify the price difference for me. The only stuff I get there is ice cream if I'm having a craving lol or things like ham for dh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we lived near one (ExDP and I) but it was expensive and badly lit. I know that's a silly thing but I hate shopping in darker areas or ones with that wierd black floor concrete stuff. I'm strange lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mines a "super IGA" open 7am-10 pm every day / pretty much the same size as Coles, I don't really notice a big price difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Coles at the end of the road, but I drive to foodland a couple of suburbs over. It is SA owned and has great product range, plus the fruit and veg are great. Coles fruit and veg are rubbish in comparison.
    Otherwise I will do small shops at Coles and get my fruit veg from the fruiterer and meat from local butcher.
    Aussie farmers direct for a milk delivery.
    Bread from bakers delight

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shop at Coles, aldi and flannerys (health food store). I alternate between Coles and aldi (Coles one week, aldi the next). Flannerys on a needs basis.