+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    Read some of the relationship/DH vents on bubhub. Always makes me soooo happy to be single!
    Haha ... Ahhhh you are so on the money. Actually I could just talk to a few of my friends on the phone about their partners and I'm sure those feeling in me would vanish

I've just organised a day at the beach with my boys and my sister in Sunday. I'm already feeling better. I think it's just adult company I'm craving rather than a guy - but sometimes I get confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post

I've just organised a day at the beach with my boys and my sister in Sunday. I'm already feeling better. I think it's just adult company I'm craving rather than a guy - but sometimes I get confused.
    TB&M. I can relate to above, I thought I was desperately missing exDh. But I've recently worked out its not *him* I miss, it's adult company and conversation.

I'm sad this Easter - but only because its the first one in about 15 years where I haven't gone away anywhere!! Hating being stuck at home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm feeling a bit that way this Easter as so many of my friends and families are grouping with another family and going camping.... Then there's me and DS. Reminds me when we went camping for Easter when we used to be a family. Oh well, I do have my own family all together so I'm probably just being precious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Didn't get my boys back until 5pm and they were sunburnt and covered in cuts from climbing rocks at the beach - the poor munchkins were so overtired I only got to play with them for an hour before dinner/bath/bed. I can't wait to wake up to them tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    TB&M. I can relate to above, I thought I was desperately missing exDh. But I've recently worked out its not *him* I miss, it's adult company and conversation.

I'm sad this Easter - but only because its the first one in about 15 years where I haven't gone away anywhere!! Hating being stuck at home
    Yeah it's the adult convos hey. It's a shame you're stuck at home Maybe a few outings are in order??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I'm feeling a bit that way this Easter as so many of my friends and families are grouping with another family and going camping.... Then there's me and DS. Reminds me when we went camping for Easter when we used to be a family. Oh well, I do have my own family all together so I'm probably just being precious
    Yeah I completely understand. I can't even explain how much I miss camping!! It's a shame none of your single mummies live near me - I'd happily have a weekend camping trip with others in the same boat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    I tend to get the blues more so at Christmas than Easter.

The kids are at exdh's today, Saturday and Sunday. I'll pick them late Sunday afternoon and have a family get together with my family and the kids on Monday. Suits us as mum prefers to have a family gtg on Easter Monday anyway.

I am annoyed and wierded out that I gave my kids $5 each to buy exdh an easter egg from Coles and two of my girls bought an easter egg for exdhs new girlfriend even though I told them not to. Luckily they were el cheapo coles brand eggs and I'm hoping they taste blerch.
    Haha!!! That last sentence made me giggle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes having just broken up with someone a few weeks ago, I'm finding this long weekend very hard. It has had some great moments like egg hunt with the kiddies but nighttime is killing me!!
    I knew this guy wasn't right for me but I just miss having a relationship and wish i didn't base my happiness around it. Hopefully I will just get used to being single again and not wanting a relationship... much easier this way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    Read some of the relationship/DH vents on bubhub. Always makes me soooo happy to be single!
    I know!! Plus one or two of my friends have husbands I find just so stressful to be around and when I leave their house I feel so glad I get to go home to my peace and quiet life!