+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default When to go to third meal

Hi dd is nearly 7 months old and currently has breakfast and dinner and would have at least the two tablespoons they say is a serving at each meal. When should I add I'm a lunch meal and what did your babies have for breakfast lunch and dinner at this age?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She also has 4 bottles of 200ml at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Maybe start introducing finger foods during the day - just make sure milk feeds are first at that age

I used to give DS something everytime we ate at that age but we did do BLW so he ate as much as he wanted as he was in control

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son is about the same age. He has his solids about one hour after milk feeds.

Breakfast - 3-4 tablespoons of rice cereal with a bit of fruit purée stirred in
    Lunch/Dinner - about 100ml of vegetable purée with 25-50ml of fruit purée to follow

If dinner has been delayed due to a nap going long, then I reduce the amount a bit, so as not to disrupt his bedtime milk feed. If we are eating, he will usually munch on a teething rusk or stick of cucumber, but I don't think he actually eats much.

Hope this helps!