+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really enjoyed ep 1 and at the end it felt like 5 minutes had passed.

I can't stop thinking about the slave army and the dead babies

I feel once people have gone through that kind of indoctrination they can never be anything near 'normal'.

I also thought if slave armies like that existed why wouldn't Joffrey or someone buy them.

Most hated person for me is the red lady and I actually think her magic crap detracts from the show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Joffrey is hates for being a poncy sadist, not his bloodline.

I quite like Jaimie and Cerci.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont think incest is ok for any house! Grossed me out when Viserys was all "you have a womans body now" and was touching his sisters boob..eww! Stop that!

Joffrey is a....well...there isnt a strong enough insult invented for him yet...which proves how good of an actor that kid is. Ive heard the writer sent Joffrey a letter saying something along the lines of "everyone hates you. You are doing an amazing job" or something like that....basically you are awesome at the role of being such a little sh!t Lol

I looooved Natalie Dormer in The Tudors so I love seeing her again. I think she's beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joffrey cant buy slave armies #1 because slavery is forbidden in Westeros (thats why Jorah was exiled) and #2 the crown is in massive debt so cant afford it.

I agree about Jamie & Cerci. Despite the incest thing, their relationship actually seems quite pure and sincere lol

I just dont get why its accepted/expected that the Targaryens wed brother-sister to keep the bloodlines pure ... Even though incest is considered the worst abomination in the eyes of The Seven gods of Westeros.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis243 View Post
    I don't think the Lannisters are being hated in for incest, I think it's more the fact that Joffrey isn't a Baratheon, he's 100% Lannister. Without Baratheon blood he has no claim to the throne.
    Robert Baratheon had no claim to the throne. He rebelled agains The Mad King Aerys Targaryen with the support of the Starks and the Lannisters.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The Targaryen king was the 'Mad King' though wasnt he?...so maybe it was just expected of them to do stupid sh!t lol

Oh, I forgot, I like Shae too....and Jamies witty banter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im learning more of the story and putting more names to characters in this thread than in a year of watching the show...

maybe I should read the books lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Crow View Post
    Robert Baratheon had no claim to the throne. He rebelled agains The Mad King Aerys Targaryen with the support of the Starks and the Lannisters.
    Yes... He claimed the throne by force but he was ultimately still King. Which means his offspring are entitled to the throne. Since he has no true born offspring, Stannis is actually the rightful heir. Renly just tried to rely on the popular vote.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nobody really has any claim, it's just whoever can take it by force.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew the Mintie For This Useful Post:

steel magnolia  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good point re slavery is banned little crow.

But re being in debt - doesn't blonde girl
    Only have money from the trinkets she found in black double crossers palace?