+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am watching the Borgias! Love Cesare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Is the Borgias back yet?

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I watched the ep tonight but knew what would happen because I was an idiot and came in here before I'd seen it! I just didn't know HOW it would happen.

I didn't think it was that brutal tbh. I mean stabbing talisa in the belly was just awful and why did they have to kill the wolf????!! I liked Cat though so I'm disappointed about that.

I agree that Ned stark was an idiot for telling cersei that he knew about the incest. I can't wait for cersei and Joffery to die. I hope they let the working girls tie him to a bed post and then riddle him with crossbow bolts!!

Should I watch Tudors and borgias? All my favourite shows are finished now until sept/Oct :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also couldn't get in to the Borgias but loved the Tudors. If I'd watched the Borgias first it might have been easier. For those that are fans Dexter and True Blood start up again this month (but not sure when they air here).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I looooove Tudors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Dexter is June 30 is the US
    TB is June 16.... can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like the Borgias JUST got cancelled - http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/05/sh...s-the-borgias/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I liked The Tudors but wasn't that excited about it. I had just finished watching The Tudors when Foxtel started showing The Borgias, so was over the Tudor-era stories and couldn't get into it. Someone said "TB" starts on June 16th. Is that The Borgias, or True Blood? I'm still watching season 4 of the latter on Foxtel, but am looking forward to catching up.

I've only just watched this week's episode last night as DH wasn't home on Monday or Tuesday evenings. I couldn't believe how many posts there were on this thread - I always wait until after I've seen the episode (even though I've read the books). I didn't think the Red Wedding scenes were all that brutal, and were shorter than I expected. But then again I'd seen how everyone had reacted so was expecting the worst.

I really hope there's another wedding in the final episode. It would be a brilliant end to the season.

And I think it was Cersei's fault, not Ned's. He did the honorable thing by going to her, by doing that he was trying to avoid a war. She was the one who had him arrested and his daughter made captive. You could argue that Joffrey killed Ned, but she raised that sadistic little monster. And you could argue that Littlefinger was responsible too, but he only takes action that he can gain from. It was beneficial to him to assist Cersei.

Sad that next week is the last episode, but at the same time, can't wait to see it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PeJu's Mum For This Useful Post:

VanityFey  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    Should I watch Tudors and borgias? All my favourite shows are finished now until sept/Oct :-(
    Yes you should!! Makes me jealous that you have those yet to watch!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiB View Post
    Someone said "TB" starts on June 16th. Is that The Borgias, or True Blood? I'm still watching season 4 of the latter on Foxtel, but am looking forward to catching up.
    True Blood starts then. Cant wait!! I heard that after that finishes, the new season of Breaking Bad is airing, WOOT!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (06-06-2013)