+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love Gendry he was our favourite character in the first 2 seasons of skins.

I liked last nights episode I thought the season was finally starting to get into things after setting up the story lines. Loved the dragons they've done them quite well and I have a new found appreciation for Jamie although still don't like him much lol at least he did something decent for once.

I really want to know where Robb Stark and his wife's storyline is going though there's something not quite right about her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    But in the books did Edric Storm know he was Robert's offspring?? I didn't remember that.

I just don't like the tangent that they have taken with Gendry, although I get why they don't want to introduce another character. Same reason that Sansa thought she was marrying Loras rather than that other random Tyrell in the book.
    Yes Edric knew, from memory he was proud of it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

kw123  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm liking the new direction that Jaime has taken. He's no longer the one dimensional incentuous jerk lol While I don't expect the show will put him and Brielle together, it's nice to see a good side to him.

I'm also really disliking the whole theon storyline atm. Ok we get he's being tortured by a nutcase. Can we move onto a resolution now???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I'm liking the new direction that Jaime has taken. He's no longer the one dimensional incentuous jerk lol While I don't expect the show will put him and Brielle together, it's nice to see a good side to him.

I'm also really disliking the whole theon storyline atm. Ok we get he's being tortured by a nutcase. Can we move onto a resolution now???
    Yeah the Theon thing is bugging me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't joined this conversation before, but just saw it pop up on in in the new posts and it made me remember that we switched our foxtel box off at the wall while we went away for a long weekend - so GoT was not recorded for us!!!! ARGH!!!

Will now have to wait for the repeat to come back on before I can watch it... Can't believe how upset I am by this

P.S. I'm very unsettled by Jaime's change of character, I still want to hate him, but he's getting more likeable each episode!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm wondering where they will go with it. What's done to him in the book is horrific, I can't see how they can reflect that without making it R rated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I'm wondering where they will go with it. What's done to him in the book is horrific, I can't see how they can reflect that without making it R rated!
    I thought GoT was R rated? At least the first season was.

I am hanging out to watch this episode. I usually wait to watch it with DP but I might watch it and then watch it again with him.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    yeah it is R I think, Atropos's point was that they couldn't show what was in the books without making it R?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah it is R I think, Atropos's point was that they couldn't show what was in the books without making it R?
    Yes that's right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Sorry, I must have misread it.

Sent from my telecommunications device.