+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tadpole. Re Gendry basically yes.

Re Joffrey just reminding us he's a psycho I think.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't watched the latest ep. I actually don't know if I want to watch any more. I'm finding it disgusting re the sadism etc. I also think it's extremely poor narratively with too many story lines and no hero or even likeable characters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Also I'm confused about the bit with Joff and the girl. I have no idea why that happened.
    Yeah, what the?!? Did this have anything to do with little finger and Varys' conversation in the throne room? Have read book 3 and still so so confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Ok so I'm attempting to write this without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

I can't believe what happened with Gendry. Did they merge his character so they didn't have to add another?

I liked Tyrion's scene with Sansa.

Also I'm confused about the bit with Joff and the girl. I have no idea why that happened.
    Yep in the books what happened to Gendry happened to a young boy in Stannis' care, and actually Davos took him off Dragonstone so Melisandre didn't get him. Don't know where they are going with Gendry!

They are just showing how effed up Joff has become. Unnecessary in my view as it was already obvious. And as devious an ruthless as Baelish can be, I think that was way out of character.

Loved the pash at the end too but the CGI was distracting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Varys swore to protect her if she spilled Baelishs plans. When Baelish found out she betrayed him, he went to Joffery who in turn killed her for treason (so to speak as Sansa is 'his' technically and Baelish obviously made it out that it was her plan to smuggle Sansa onboard his ship)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    I haven't watched the latest ep. I actually don't know if I want to watch any more. I'm finding it disgusting re the sadism etc. I also think it's extremely poor narratively with too many story lines and no hero or even likeable characters.
    The torture of Greyjoy isn't pleasant (although Ramsay is a good actor).

You don't like Arya or Tyrion? They rock! And Olenna? I even love the baddies though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't think the CGI was too bad. Was Ros even in the books this far in? I can't remember.

Whose boat is Sansa watching sail away?

Thanks kw for clarifying the Gendry character merge, I was wondering why they did that!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think it must be Baelish's boat sailing to the Eyrie. As Loras is staying in Kings Landing.

There is no purpose as such to Greyjoy's torture. Ramsay is a sicko who does it for sport (and in the books you are aware that Theon is not his first victim).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, are we meant to know thee guy ho has been torturing Greyjoy? I have been loving this season, but it is getting a bit full on!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They haven't really explained it. He is Roose Bolton's ******* son. Roose is the one holding Jamie and Brienne just now.