+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When she was talking to Baelish I said to DH "I just don't know who I hate more!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate Joffrey more than anyone else absolutely cannot stand him lol but I suppose that's the way they want you to feel baelish and cersei come in close second he really is a ferret of a man and she's just a pure witch lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I really like him too. I'm so conflicted, I honestly can't choose who I'd prefer to take the throne between him and Daenarys
    I want Daenarys to out of those two. I mean it was a cool story already and then they added dragons! (My brother loves the saying "cool story bro, next time add dragons")

My least favourite character has to be Joffrey, Brienne and Jamie I find really boring in the books (which is probably why I haven't finished them yet). Favourites are Arya, Daenarys, Jon Snow and Tyrion, I'm not sure in what order.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    yes I loved Cersei's reaction She is probably my least liked character. jaime at least has some redeeming qualities, she has none.
    That's the one downside to only watching the shows and not reading the books - you can't fully appreciate each character, their thoughts desires and motives. You only "see" what they do, not knowing what they are thinking and why.

That said, this series is so true to the story and so richly recreated, one can experience "just enough" of it to satify without reading the books. Unlike, for example, Tolkein's series. The lord of the rings trilogy of movies were absolute drivel compared to the books.

George RR Martin says no one character is trully good or evil. They all have their reasons for doing what they do.

Having read the books, i cant hate Cerci. She's a real feminist and has had it tough growing up and being married off and shes doing all she can to hold on to her children and doing what she thinks is best for them.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Ferret of a man.
    Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    yes I loved Cersei's reaction She is probably my least liked character. jaime at least has some redeeming qualities, she has none.
    She has one - her cheek bones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Crow View Post
    That's the one downside to only watching the shows and not reading the books - you can't fully appreciate each character, their thoughts desires and motives. You only "see" what they do, not knowing what they are thinking and why.

That said, this series is so true to the story and so richly recreated, one can experience "just enough" of it to satify without reading the books. Unlike, for example, Tolkein's series. The lord of the rings trilogy of movies were absolute drivel compared to the books.

George RR Martin says no one character is trully good or evil. They all have their reasons for doing what they do.

Having read the books, i cant hate Cerci. She's a real feminist and has had it tough growing up and being married off and shes doing all she can to hold on to her children and doing what she thinks is best for them.
    I don't know that Cersei is a feminist but she certainly struggles within a mans world. And from the books, she is a much richer character IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched episode 6. The end makes me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well they are certainly taking liberties with the storyline in this episode! And too much CGI at the Wall.

Loved Olenna and Tywin's conversation. Hilarious!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the scene between the tyrell grandma and tywin was the best of the whole episode. She really is a fantabulous character!! The whole suggestion of cersi going thru 'the change' was so amusing

Here is the scene again. It warrants a second viewing
    http://http://youtu.be/AnX-mj441WM

Loved the pash at the end too.
    Last edited by 3cats1pug; 06-05-2013 at 22:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Ok so I'm attempting to write this without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

I can't believe what happened with Gendry. Did they merge his character so they didn't have to add another?

I liked Tyrion's scene with Sansa.

Also I'm confused about the bit with Joff and the girl. I have no idea why that happened.