+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I did notice last time I watched it that they showed the slave city that Khaleesi is and I hadnt noticed it before that so I was like "oooo look, they have that bit now" haha
    DP noticed that last night watching it on fotxel. In the intro the last building to pop up/be built he was like "hang on, isnt the last thing you see is the wall?" and we rewinded it and looked again and noticed it was the city Khaleesi got her army from I think?.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Sigh. I have tried so hard to get into this show, but it's constantly losing me! I don't consider myself a stupid person, but I just can't keep up with it. Everyone is merging into everyone else and I just can't follow.
    Don't read the books then. I constantly had to go back to figure out what happened to previous characters & then they throw in someone that was mentioned as a one liner in the first book. You almost have to write a family tree for your own reference. I do enjoy them & can't wait for the next book to come out!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

Pusheen The Cat  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommi Wren View Post
    yeah i think your DP is mixed up as I thought they were still going there...

not happy - a small part of jon's chest with Ygette (sp?) lounging all over it is not reward enough to make up for all the almost full nudity of the women! there was that one butt but at the time it was man on man which isn't that exciting for me... oh and moment of Jamie's still not very fair showing.

otherwise another awesome ep. i really love this show, seeing the little princess was cute. going to miss Gandry (poor little Arya) and loved the scene yet again with the Lannister family. now to wait another week.
    You see a doodle in last nights episode, and a couple of male butt shots

Thanks
    Reviews
    WIC - true i guess I was just wanting to see more of Jon Though Jamie did have a nice butt.

CazHazKidz - the books are worse with all the simliar names such. but this is part of why i love it, keeps my attention as i work out all the poeple and link them together. I still remember the 1st season it was around ep 8 and my DH and I were still mixing Theon and Robb up we didn't even click who Renly was until after reading the first book and rewatching it.
    Last edited by Mommi Wren; 30-04-2013 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very disappointed by the lack of nude John Snow. Especially since I had to look at the girl naked. Not fair!

Anyone else grossed out that she only suggested they wash 'after' he'd you know... Ewww!

Loved the look on cersei's face when her dad told her she had to marry the knight of flowers. Slightly made up for her being so horrible about about Tyrian marrying Sansa.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3cats1pug For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (30-04-2013),Pusheen The Cat  (30-04-2013),steel magnolia  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Isn't Loras (knight of flowers) part of the king's guard? (The special ones like Jamie)..and I thought they can't get married so how can he marry Cersei?

I feel sorry for Sansa though. She has no good luck.

Oh and I loved how Gendry said to Arya she would be his lady. I wish they'd stay together. I always forget that Robert was his Dad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Isn't Loras (knight of flowers) part of the king's guard? (The special ones like Jamie)..and I thought they can't get married so how can he marry Cersei.
    In the book yes but it seems they changed this a bit.. I think so they didn't have to add yet another small character.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mommi Wren For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (30-04-2013),steel magnolia  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else thoroughly enjoying the Tyrell grandmother?? She is really entertaining and good value. Love her!! She should take the iron throne!
    Last edited by 3cats1pug; 01-05-2013 at 09:54.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 3cats1pug For This Useful Post:

Mommi Wren  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes I love her too. She says exactly what others are thinking but are too scared to say.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Mommi Wren  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep an awseome 'older' Lady - knows how to play a good game desite the men trying to control things around her (ie her son)