+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've just re-watched the entire thing, best thing I've done! I had missed so much the first time, I think I may have a small clue what's going on now.

I love the title sequence! I think it's my favourite part of the show. No, really

And now I've finally realised it changes each episode I get all excited, figuring out what places we'll be visiting (only took me two and a bit seasons to cotton onto that!).

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I've just re-watched the entire thing, best thing I've done! I had missed so much the first time, I think I may have a small clue what's going on now.

I love the title sequence! I think it's my favourite part of the show. No, really

And now I've finally realised it changes each episode I get all excited, figuring out what places we'll be visiting (only took me two and a bit seasons to cotton onto that!).
    I did notice last time I watched it that they showed the slave city that Khaleesi is and I hadnt noticed it before that so I was like "oooo look, they have that bit now" haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love the title sequence!

I have to wait until Friday to watch tonight's episode as DH is interstate. Gutted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sneak it in. You know you want to

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

kw123  (29-04-2013)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    I love the title sequence!

I have to wait until Friday to watch tonight's episode as DH is interstate. Gutted!!
    I know your pain! I always have to wait until Saturday because DH is away all week until late Friday night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I know!!! I was yelling at Mormont to stop defending the big fat weirdo living in the woods. Was just totally bummed out by that bit.

I skip the intro whenever possible...thats one long intro

I miss sooo many things, Im soo glad I have DP to remind me wtf is going on half the time. Rewatched the last episode the other night and when Bran came on I said "I dont have an issue with Bran getting older cos obviously alot of time has passed....but surely they would be at the bloody wall by now!" ...DP looked at me and goes "really London?...you have already forgotten they arent going to the wall anymore??"
    Ahhh when did it say they weren't going there? I'm so confused! I'm definitely going to have to rewatch today's. Crying baby didn't help me take anything in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i think your DP is mixed up as I thought they were still going there...

not happy - a small part of jon's chest with Ygette (sp?) lounging all over it is not reward enough to make up for all the almost full nudity of the women! there was that one butt but at the time it was man on man which isn't that exciting for me... oh and moment of Jamie's still not very fair showing.

otherwise another awesome ep. i really love this show, seeing the little princess was cute. going to miss Gandry (poor little Arya) and loved the scene yet again with the Lannister family. now to wait another week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mommi Wren For This Useful Post:

Pusheen The Cat  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    ...DP looked at me and goes "really London?...you have already forgotten they arent going to the wall anymore??"
    Where are they going then??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh. I have tried so hard to get into this show, but it's constantly losing me! I don't consider myself a stupid person, but I just can't keep up with it. Everyone is merging into everyone else and I just can't follow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    There are lots of parallel story lines going on