+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Amazing!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4th episode watched. So good! Things are finally happening. The story with Daenerys was so predictable but not Theon's!! I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    4th episode watched. So good! Things are finally happening. The story with Daenerys was so predictable but not Theon's!! I almost feel bad for him. Almost.
    Yes finally!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't condone with what Theon did but I do feel sorry for him. He had no chance in life, from the time he was only 8 years old.

The Daenerys storyline may have been predictable but still awesome!!

I don't like how they are making the bond between Jamie and Brienne a tangible, spoken about thing. It's much more subtle (and therefore powerful) in the book.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    I don't condone with what Theon did but I do feel sorry for him. He had no chance in life, from the time he was only 8 years old.

The Daenerys storyline may have been predictable but still awesome!!

I don't like how they are making the bond between Jamie and Brienne a tangible, spoken about thing. It's much more subtle (and therefore powerful) in the book.
    The reason i don't feel sorry for him is for the reason he states in this episode. He chose poorly and he knew it while he was doing it.

As for Brienne and Jamie, I haven't read the books so I wouldn't know. I prefer it that way (and for the plot lines in GoT not to be spoiled by those who have). I read the True Blood series and it was hard not to compare.

Plus, everyone knows the books are always better than the show/movie. But those show is pretty awesome so I can only imagine how good the books are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually think in this case the show is as good as the books as it brings it all to life! And the books do have a fair bit of waffle in them we could live without whereas the show gets straight to the point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    I actually think in this case the show is as good as the books as it brings it all to life! And the books do have a fair bit of waffle in them we could live without whereas the show gets straight to the point!
    Good to know if I ever decide to read the books! No let down either way.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hahaha Exactly how I felt. Was like 'awww, poor Theon...bahahaha man that would suck!"

I cant wait to see where Margery is going.....I havent read the books so have no clue and like it that way, but Im used to her being very manipulative in The Tudors so I am assuming she is playing the same sort or character again. Cant wait to see what the go is with her befriending Sansa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i downloaded the first 5 books i think.. reading them now im so hooked my df just asked if i was coming to bed at any stage tonight lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to purpdirewytch For This Useful Post:

steel magnolia  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stumbled upon this gem on youtube. It's only seasons 1&2. I would add, "Details. Copious details" Anyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen