+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Freaking Out!

Hi I haven't been here for awhile, hope everyone is well

Warning this may be a TMI post! Im freaking out and cant seem to get any info!

I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago, when we started ttc. I have been on fertility medications about a year ago, but they made me ill so I stopped and we are now at the "if it happens it happens" stage for a while (in regards to TTC). With my PCOS I rarely get my period, but the last time I did was in Jan. this morning, early, I was awoken by what can only be described as like my "waters" breaking. Eek. It was strange, I woke up and the bed was all wet, I got up and it was running down my leg. It was clear and odourless and def not wee. I went to the toilet and urinated normally. It was a lot, like as though I had spilt a whole water bottle under me.. As far as I know I am not pregnant! But I really wouldn't know.. Home pregnancy tests are negative.. Has anyone experienced this before?

ps I called that healthcare advice line and they were unhelpful. Also called the local hospital- the RN didn't know what it was, said if I experienced pain they would call the doctor in (small country town).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this may be in the wrong spot lol