Hello all....

Just reading through a couple of post by other mums on here and it has given me a few ideas of things to ask and say.....

Firstly are there mums out there who had a large (10lb +) baby first time and had alot of skin flap (not fat) left over that they couldnt shift or managed to shift i would like some safe ideas on how to shift it while pregnant to maybe help elesticity this time around even if bubby is tiny....

My first baby boy, 10mnths, was an unplanned gift for my 21st and has an unknown father this baby will have a dad who has taken the role happily of being my sons dad as well which is very exciting.

I am 5 weeks today which is lovely and early ive known for 2 weeks and its very nerve racking i have found to know before your actually late but once i was late i went for my blood test and im just waiting for the rusults now :/

I know that im going on and on but i have found i have so much to say and no one to really say it to.... although my other half is a good listener he is the only person i have to talk to and sometimes he has that i just need to rest or wind down look and i dont blame him lol so i though i would turn to the audeince full of people in my position

I am also writing a blog or trying to so i can vent to the world the ins and outs of being a mum and pregnant from my point of veiw.

I will post as often as i can with bits and peices i know alot and id love to know alot more esspecially from mums with 2 bubbys close together and under 1