+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mushiedaina View Post
    My shoulders are double jointed n I can pop them in and out really easily - used to freak my friends out all the time!

I'm a movie freak - looove my flicks. Apart from the last few yrs re movies released, I can spout actors, random info n general info about most movies produced in the last 30yrs or so. Gimme one actor/character, a line from the movie, or the general scene, and I could tell u in less than 10secs.

I'm not allowed to play movie-related trivia anymore (unless I am part of the team).

Dunno how baby brain had affected my 'super power' tho.
    That's so neat! Ok... no google..... let me think....

"Talk to me" is the line, little boy is the character- the voice is said in that of a ghost but coming out of the boy's mouth.
    Kevin Bacon movie....

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I have perfect pitch...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have quite a knack for losing my keys. Everyday. I remember putting them in 'special spots' so I won't lose them and then I blooming well can't remember where the special spot is...it really is quite a skill to be so consistent and capable of finding a great new 'special spot' all the time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tootsiegirl For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-03-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I eat noodles dry and when I eat applies cut out I kind of hollow them out then eat the skin.... Dh says I'm a total weirdo!!

I also have a great gift for being positive when life turns to sh*t

I also am not "regular" I didn't even realise you were meant to go "number two" everyday till dh told me I wasn't normal hahahahaha doesn't seem to matter what my diet is like etc I digest like cow five stomachs slow

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (27-03-2013),~Marigold~  (27-03-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootsiegirl View Post
    I have quite a knack for losing my keys. Everyday. I remember putting them in 'special spots' so I won't lose them and then I blooming well can't remember where the special spot is...it really is quite a skill to be so consistent and capable of finding a great new 'special spot' all the time
    OMG!!! I though it was just me only I call it a "safe place" hahahaha it's gotten to the point if dh sees my keys he puts them in the back if the front door lol

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am an artist (pencil), I have a fascination with space and science, I love cardboard boxes, love to design houses and house layouts (although I have no training, I just love it), I am very good at remembering a phone number after hearing it only once, I'm petrified of the ocean and the dark, I won't eat any food likely to make my fingers greasy unless I use tongs or a fork (I won't eat potato chips from a bag) but I will happily work on a car and get covered in grease and muck.

DP says I am really weird....

Sent from my Unicorn.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootsiegirl View Post
    I attached a small hook to the wall just as you step inside the front door for this very reason; keys go straight up before I even close the door

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I am an artist (pencil), I have a fascination with space and science, I love cardboard boxes, love to design houses and house layouts (although I have no training, I just love it), I am very good at remembering a phone number after hearing it only once, I'm petrified of the ocean and the dark, I won't eat any food likely to make my fingers greasy unless I use tongs or a fork (I won't eat potato chips from a bag) but I will happily work on a car and get covered in grease and muck.

DP says I am really weird....

Sent from my Unicorn.
    highlighted is me!!!!!!!! Both, scared of the dark and ocean. WhenI was much younger I could not even look at a picture of the ocean/big waves/whale tails rising up or, the worst image- a ship on the water. I'm convinced my fear stems from a past life, must have died on the titanic

The dark, well I'm just a big baby. When I first moved in with DH I made him leave the lamp on in our room all night- I'm better with that now though, I can sleep in the dark but if I have to wonder through the house I have to light my way and flick on/off lights as I go. I'm pretty lame, really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post

I also have a great gift for being positive when life turns to sh*t
    We all know this, Ally- you are strong, inspirational and lovely

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Mokeybear  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plexus Solaire View Post
    Yes, but can you lick your elbow? I can't, either- apparantly it's impossible!
    I have a friend who can actually pick both elbows easily however shrugs freaky and very double jointed lol. But yep I've heard it's impossible too (till I met my friend lol)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 1CrazyMoose For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-03-2013)