+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Fortitude,

No, mine is lower back pain and it's still there! Today I woke up really nauseous too. I normally feel sick about an hour or so after using the crinone, but this was when I first woke up.

Gosh darn it, now i'm seeing symptoms everywhere, it's probably just cos i'm tired or something

No sore boobs, just super tired, nauseous and a little crampy. Could just be the side effects of the crinone!

Fortitude do you think you'll poas this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like all my sysmptoms are gone ...even my boobs aren't that sore any more.

The dreams are still crazy though but that's the crinone for sure.

I did POAS this morning with and Internet cheapie but I just can't face using a FR yet...than it will be real.

How are you guys going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still have a sore back and feel crampy. So now in my mind I am thinking AF will show up. BUT I also have sore boobs- especially nipples. I also feel tight in the tummy just below my bra.

Hmmm... will I POAS? I am thinking I may break all my own rules about never POAS and POAS... maybe even tomorrow.

Sux that the first POAS you did wasn't a BFP trying4baby4. I am driving myself mad second guessing the symptoms too.

Chiefsgirl- my back pain is still there- I went to bed last night with a hot pack is was so sore. (Only for a short time- I know not to overheat myself.)

I am slowly going mad- when truthfully it's not even been that long! not even a week yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So in my mind I have decided it's a bust.
    The back pain has completely stopped.
    Nipples are still sensitive.
    Crampy... sometimes even a hint of upset tummy.
    But overwhelmingly, I feel like AF is about to arrive.

BT Thursday.
    Looks like I'll be cycling my next cycle with donor eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up yet Fortitude, you still have 4 days before the bt, it might just be that you're a lucky one that doesn't get symptoms?

did you POAS?
    for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude my BT on Thursday too, I just know that this cycle hasn't worked. Felt this right from ET day, did hpt yesterday at day7 of 5 day transfer. It was bfn as I thought, probably too early but I wanted to do one before my birthday which is Wednesday. Fingers crossed that your symptoms are all implantation and not AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fellow tww

I see we are all going crazy in this wait! I have BT Mon week but unfort I have already prepared myself for the worst! Not feeling anything at all maybe some mild cramps on and off and sore breasts thanks to progesterone but other than that nothing! My last BFN cycle in Feb I felt everything everyday!

Fortitude - have you already picked out a donor already? Fingers crossed you wont be needing it!

Tashan - i know the feeling but lets hope we will be pleasantly surprised, but I hear ya although your hpt is early so hang in there.

Chiefsgirl - how is it going? When is your BT?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Hi fellow tww

I see we are all going crazy in this wait! I have BT Mon week but unfort I have already prepared myself for the worst! Not feeling anything at all maybe some mild cramps on and off and sore breasts thanks to progesterone but other than that nothing! My last BFN cycle in Feb I felt everything everyday!

Fortitude - have you already picked out a donor already? Fingers crossed you wont be needing it!

Tashan - i know the feeling but lets hope we will be pleasantly surprised, but I hear ya although your hpt is early so hang in there.

Chiefsgirl - how is it going? When is your BT?
    Thanks AF came on Monday so the BFN again today isn't really a shock. Will have my BT tomorrow then get myself all prepared to go again next cycle. Will join the May/ June thread now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about AF tashan. Argh this journey just sux!

Cheifsgirl and Fortitude, how you going?

As for me, well I got a but unfortunately my beta is only 32 so it looks like a chemical pregnancy . So devo. Won't know officially until Friday when I have a follow up Beta but I'm pretty sure that's how it will end. I suffered two other loses before so I kinda know in myself that it's not viable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry tashan to you. Good luck with ur next cycle. I think I'll be joining that thread myself!

tryingforbaby, don't give up yet! There is always hope that it will get stronger.

This is my first IVF cycle so I'm kinda new to all the steps at each stage. I'm going through westmead in Syd, so I had a 3dt on sat 30 march, so I am 11dp3dt so 14dpo? Westmead have just told me to poas on fri 14dp3dt and again on Sunday. They haven't said anything about bt's. I'm assuming if I get a BFP I go to my gp for the blood tests?

DH was cranky at me for testing on Monday as he wanted to be there and also felt it was too early to poas. So I'm now waiting, but not holding my breath. I have felt like I was pregnant so many times before, just don't think I'm one of the lucky ones that gets a BFP first go. I must be imagining the symptoms.