+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2WW ramblings:
    Well naughty me- only a few days into my 2WW and I just caught myself "googling" symptoms.
    I am SOOO weak, I SUCK at the 2ww!!!!

Apprarently if you have a sore big toe, your hair is dry and you notice yourself blinking then it's a BFP for sure.. except for that other forum post which assured everyone in internet land that it was all doom and destined to be a BFN (but I closed that browser pretty quickly).

If you jog twice around a mulberry bush, gargle coke and sneeze in a Northerly direction that also helps implantation.

One site I read dared to tell me some revolutionary information: they said the 3 most important things to ensure implantation were 1) a good egg (DOH!, sucks to be me), 2) good sperm (??? here's hoping) and therefore 3) a good embryo (damn, too late.. how can I tell now?). Here I was hoping it was sniffing omo, or dancing a jig facing the rising sun or chanting a secret implantaton chant (which I presume they would provide).

Alas I just have to micro analyse each minor symptom then smack myself a little to get up and go clean the house instead.
    Maybe that's the secret? cleaning the house?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Can I join? I had my little 5 cell 2dt on Thursday 28th (day before Good Friday). I'm 6dp2dt today and loosing my mind!

Fortitude, I've spent half the day (and then some) on Google! Driving me nuts. I'm also hoping to get my DS, DD and DD a sibling too.

For what it's worth...Crinone is evil!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Progesterone is just nasty... totally agree. Trickster devil it is.

Welcome!!! We can help each other stay sane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure I've got any symptoms that aren't crinone related. Nothing that I didn't really get in all the BFN attempts previously - vivid dreams, tired, frequent peeing (but that could have a lot to do with how much water I've been drinking), sorish (.)(.)s but nothing else really. I do have a bit of cramping but I'm probably focusing in it a bit much.

I did a test on an IC yesterday to see if the trigger had left the system...was a BFN so assuming yes. Planning on retesting on Friday with another IC. I will be 8dp2dt. Will pull out the good tests at 10dp2dt. I have my BETA on Thursday which is about 16dpo. There is no way I could wait til then.

Anyone else testing soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am well aquainted with the usual progesterone symptoms.
    But this time I am getting some new ones- and I am on half my usual dose of progesterone.
    SORE boobs- and I never get sore boobs.
    Lower back ache/ hips/legs sore.
    Cramping- light but on and off all day.
    TMI warning- but 'down there' feels hmmm tender/ burning type feeling.

My usual ones I know well: tired, grumpy, tired, emotional, tired, peeing alot, tired, burping, tired... are all there too.
    I never POAS, but given this is my last cycle ever with my own eggs... I am feeling impatient to know if it will work- am not sure how early is too early to POAS. Transfer was Sunday- 5day embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This lower back pain is driving me NUTS. Hard to sleep, hurts even sitting still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping they're good signs for you!

If you had your transfer on Sunday you're 4dp5dt, so about 9dpo. I would think that around 6/7dp5dt (so 11-12dpo) you would get a result.

We are both 9dpo approximately.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Funny you talk about back pain fortitude, I have it too but put it down to the long car rides on the weekend!

i am getting frustrated at not knowing what is going on! I wish there was a scan you could do to see if it worked!!! I'm 5dp3dt so does that make me 8dpo and does that mean 8 days past ovulation???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    i am getting frustrated at not knowing what is going on! I wish there was a scan you could do to see if it worked!!! I'm 5dp3dt so does that make me 8dpo and does that mean 8 days past ovulation???
    Yep 5dp3dt is 8 days past ovulation. Too early to test yet. It's frustrating huh? I hate this point in the TWW. Would rather just know and move on. I'm 9dpo currently and figure I'll start testing tomorrow at 10dpo.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck if you POAS tomorrow Tryingforbaby#4

Chiefsgirl- my back pain is insane. Has yours eased at all? I keep fiddling with my bra it feels so uncomfortable- you got sore boobies too?