+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think both prefer me. But that's only because they see me more and we go out and do things together.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ergh my DS is a daddys boy, through and through. He sees his dad for 4 days every 3 weeks so dad gets to be the "fun parent" and I have to be the hard a$$. Dad spoils him and I cant afford to to that extent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS is definately a Mummys boy. Has been right from the start. DH was never much of a hands on dad - so he only has himself to blame for the lack of bond.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS is a Mummy's boy- I can't blame him really, I am pretty AWESOME!

Although I'm a single parent so DS has little choice- I think he would be a Mummy's boy anyway, it's just his personality, he's very cuddly. Although, I think he would and does feel that he can be a bit more "real" with me where sometimes I notice he puts on "fake faces" for others (including my Dad, whom I have a rocky relationship with).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It is not clear that DS favours either one of us over the other.

He divides his love and attention evenly between the two of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it's fairly even with the boys in regards to dh and I. Dh is away 12 days at a time so naturally because I'm there physically I'm it but when dh gets home ds2 clings to dh like mad and prefers dh over me for a few days but then neither the boys prefers one over the other. I guess when dh is home he is home for 9 days at a time so he gets a lot of time with the boys and we do everything together such as go fishing and camping, dh is very hands on and involved with cooking dinner, picking up the kids etc so we do everything equally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    Yep, DD prefers her Dad, but I can understand why - he's the fun one she only sees every second weekend. I'm the boring one who does all the awful things like take her to school, pay the bills and make her eat vegetables.
    I can tell this will be me. Im the one that needs to drag DS around to do errands and grocery shopping, make him put pants on and brush his teeth. His dad..... well.... playtime, anything goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly it's 50/50 with both our boys. Early on I was clearly the favourite but as they've gotten older it's spread between dp and I.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd 10 prefers me and always has most weekends refuses to go to her dads, even though I'm so much stricter on her. I guess she knows I'm always going to be there for her unlike her dad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think she does! And it isn't me! Lol
    I'm ok with it though, I think about the reasons why she prefers him and its not things that I could really change, it makes sense that some personalities just mesh better than others. I'm the boring one who isn't really loud or crazy, I think about the consequences of things more than hubby, he's more relaxed in general and easy going.

I know she loves us both and honestly it makes me so happy that they have a beautiful relationship. I know if anything happened to me they would be ok and that's a comfort.