+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey!!! I'm cycle day 18 now he thought it would be shorter as my right ovary ovulated day 7 and left day 10 so it would make my cycle shorter this time round.
    Yeh I couldn't handle the thought of DH doing them either much easier to do it yourself. The only thing I noticed is I had a headache while doing the injections. I do them the same side as I felt like it hurt more on one side. I just made sure it wasn't the same spot every day.

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you think you'll do a pregnancy test after day 22? Do you get any follow up bt? They normally make me have one 7 days after ovulation to see if I have good progesterone, then one at 10 days if the 7 was good to see if im pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think I could wait if someone told me there was a chance it could be earlier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS didn't make it sound very promising that I'd be pregnant so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. He doesn't do blood tests he just does the scans every 2nd to 3rd day when you are ovulating :/

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I had another scan today and I had one follie at 9mm and the rest are all still too small. I thought it would have grown more than that considering the dose I'm on. So they have now upped my does to 100 - this is higher than what I was on when I got pregnant with DS. Although this is only day 13 of injecting and I think it took nearly 4 weeks last time but the doses were increased at a slower rate. My lining has increased to 12.5mm so is all ready for a little egg to nestle in..... if one decides to grow lol. I go back next Monday for another scan.... it's on my birthday so hopefully I'll get a nice present

I switch my injections each side. My first cycle I had to get DH to do them for me and then one night he was out and I had no choice but to do it myself. After that I never asked him again.

Twisty I'd probably poas about CD23 if I was you. As you aren't doing the trigger shots the only HCG that would be in your system would be that if your pregnant. If it's neg you can always wait a few days to test again or see if af turns up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully a higher dose will do the trick! Im glad they are upping the dose faster than the last time. I get so disheartened when you know something isnt quite right but they keep telling you to wait a bit longer just in case. Fx for a great birthday present. How many cycles did it take you last time?

Twisty, I agree that you should do a test cd 23. Then even if its bfn it will help put it out of your mind for a little while (like that ever really happens though!) If you don't do one you might go crazy wondering. Don't do it just cause we say so though. Make sure you want to.

I've had a couple of twinges so hopefully it means something good.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was lucky enough to fall pregnant on my very first cycle last time so I'm hoping I'm just as lucky this time

Yay for twinges!! Do you have a scan coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bt Saturday. They always have one day 8 and then if my estrogen has risen I start having scans and bt every few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh that's good Love-Monkey. It amazing how everyone's bodies reacts so differently to the injections. Hopefully upping the dosage sooner will give you your BFP sooner!!! Well hopefully your next scan you will almost be ready to go!!! I also hope you get a wonderful surprise for your birthday

Sops twinges are exciting YAY!!!!!

Afm: I'm pretty sure AF is starting to rear it's ugly head as I have spotting

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least if AF is on the way its been a shorter cycle so you can start your next cycle sooner. It was sooo annoying waiting longer for mine to come last month. Hopefully this cycle has helped your body sort itself out a bit to. Thats what I keep telling myself every month I'm not pregnant!