+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe Your welcome

There probably isn't any need for the trigger shot since you are ovulating by yourself.

It's also interesting to see how different FS manage their patients. As you said we are on the same cycle day but at a different pace. I guess it's also how your body reacts and mine obviously isn't as responsive as yours I'm just glad they are moving me up the dosage rank a lot quicker than last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my FS is old school but he has great success so fingers crossed. It is very interesting how we all react differently and things go at a different pace. I guess we do need to keep them and us on our toes

Oh so I guess that means I'm on the tww??!! Oh dear!!!
    The beginning of the cycle is so much easier there is always something happening eg. Scans testing for O and general ttc. I find the last half the hardest lol. Which I'm sure I'm not alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did today go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty average I left in tears. He has told me to be even more stricked with my sugar and only eat meat and salad :/ and plain porridge for breaky. I have to walk fast for half an hour every day to help lower my insulin. I'm not fat at all I'm a size 8 so it's just the bloody sugar which I thought I had cut out but apparently not!!!
    I also mentioned I was concerned that I didn't really have any CM and he said no this will take a few months to work we can't turn your body on straight away it not good. So I feel like we're trying for no reason at the moment it broke my heart.

How are you going?

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no that's horrible :-( I haven't had to change my diet at all but I (so far) don't have any insulin issues. Maybe have a look at some of the low GI recipes as they are suppose to be good for people with pcos. What were your results for your insulin levels? Did you get another scan or bt? Is taking metformin an option? I don't think your trying for no reason. Your body is obviously reacting to the medication and your growing those little follies just perfectly. Fingers crossed you have caught one already.

I'm going well..... still jabbing away. I've had some quite strong pain in my belly around where my ovaries would be. I think the poor little things are adjusting to the higher dosage happening so quickly :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Love-Monkey,

I had to change my diet after my first scan he could see thousands of little cysts or holes in my ovaries I'm on metformin and have been since August last year. Low-Gi has too much sugar still I know crazy right but true. I have to cut out all sugars everything. So I bought the I Quit Sugar By Sarah Wilson book, so hopefully this will help.
    Yeh he did another scan yesterday and I had ovulated and there was fluid to show I had but he doesn't think it will work!!! Weird right!
    I have crazy period like pains yesterday and today so maybe my PCOS is playing up bad again

Oh when my ovaries got more painful it turned out I was ovulating. But good it means your body is waking up and getting ready for Bub two!!!! Very exciting!!!! When do you have your next scan? Was it Monday?

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend followed that book and she said it changed her food habits dramatically and felt so much better for it. Hopefully it works just as well for you.

I don't get why he would say that he doesn't think this cycle would work. Did he give any reason as to why or just because of your insulin levels?

I was wondering if the pain was the sign of Ovulation but I think it would be too early. My follies were all about 6mm and I think they only grow 1mm or just per day so surely couldn't have nearly tripled in size since my scan. Monday is my next scan day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, do you guys mind if I join you? Im starting puregon any day now for the first time. I've been doing Clomid since November last year, but only made me ovulate once and just had symptoms the rest of the time. I just need AF to show up so I can start on day 2! Never thought I'd want it to show up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ovulated day 6 of injections and day 8 my other folli was 14mm. You could have doubled maybe I don't know you would have more idea than me. Do you have a ovulation tester?

Yes the book is amazing it has helped lift my spirits and gosh there are some amazing yummy recipes in there!!!

He wasn't really clear he went on about sugar and being more strick and having zero! To must walk every day. Then I voiced my concern about cm and he said well it will take a few months to work and we can't turn your body on with a big dose straight away and walked me out of his office lol

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sophs

We don't mind, as you can see it's just me and twisty in here.

It's crazy isn't that generally people dread AF while we sit here and wish it would come and get all excited when it does show up lol.

Clomid is crappy, good luck on the purgeon!! I was fortunate enough to fall pregnant on my very first purgeon cycle with my DS who is now 15 months. So I'm on the journey of bub number 2