+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan went great! It seems my right ovary already ovulated on we think Thursday that's when I experienced some pain anyway. My left ovary has one and its 14mm. FS said I need to be busy with DH this weekend and wants to see me again on Tuesday lol! Oh and FS said don't be surprised if I only have a 22 day cycle this time.

I think that's a lovely age gap! They get to grow up together would be wonderful!!! Hmm I haven't really thought about how many I'll just be stoked when we finally just get one as we've been trying for a very long time lol.
    Gosh that must have been scary the emergency C section!
    4 yes you are very very brave and I do hope you get to make your dream a reality.
    Only 2 more sleeps till your scan fingers crossed all is heading down the right track

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh how exciting if you did, did they do a bt to double check for O? You will have to refresh my memory.... how big do they need to be before they'll release? Is it around 18?

I already feel a bit achy near my ovaries so fingers crossed my little follies are growing too. What dosage are you on at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No he didn't do BT he never usually does he does scans every 2 days around ovulation time. I think your right around 18mm. He said my left ovary will ovulate anywhere between yesterday and the next 6 days.
    I'm happy but I'm worried my cm isn't right and don't know weather to use one of those sperm friendly lubricants to help them reach there destination.

Oh that's great very exciting achy ovaries!!!! Yes I'm sure you will have some great follies
    Um dosage is one click past the 25 on the puregon pen. He said as I am slim and have PCOS that I didn't need a big dosage

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never used one last time but most people seem to recommend the preseed lubricant.

Wow so yours have grown quite quickly on that dosage. I can't even remember what I was up to last cycle but I started at 50 and worked my way up to possibly 100 over 4 weeks. They increased it every few days. This time he has started me on 66 although I think I may have only be doing 60 for the first couple of days :/

I doubt mine will have grown as much as yours just yet. I think it will still take me a couple of weeks to get decent size ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I was quiet shocked at the FS scan that I was responding so well on such a small dose as everyone else I read is on a much larger dose. I was even shocked that one ovary had already ovulated and the other is starting to I'm sure so very quick cycle for me.

You never know your body may respond differently this time You have aches so that's a good sign And if not it will happen and be great.
    Oh it's scan day tomorrow fingers crossed all will be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just worked it out and to have a due date of 31st December at the latest then I need to ovulate no later than 9th April. Obsessed much haha. My DS birthday is Jan 10th so would like to keep it a few weeks away from that and as I would be having another c section I don't want to be stuck in hospital at xmas time.

Yes scan day tomorrow, I'll keep you updated :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha no not obsessed at all!!! We all do it that's for sure I'm just not sure how, but I did say to DH that if this works this month it would be a Xmas baby and he was wrapped lol.
    Would they not let you have natural? One of my friends had a C section first bub and second she had natural but she had to wait a certain amount of time.

No that would be hard having to have C section at Xmas and DS birthday.
    I've got everything crossed for you tomorrow and look forward to hearing how you got on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today love-Monkey ill be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my scan today and all my follicles are all about the same size at 6mm. There are lot's of them there though.... a lot more than my first cycle. So they have upped my dosage from 66 to 82 which I thought was quite a big jump but at least it means it won't take as long this time around. I go back next Monday for a scan so at least another week of this jabbing. I won't meet my April 9th deadline lol, oh well.

I have another separate un related issue (on blood thinners) which means I need to be induced and unfortunately once you have had a caesarean they won't induce you for any future pregnancies. So I either have an elective c section or a natural birth without the choice of an epidural. Worse case scenario if it ends in another emergency caesarean than I would have to go under a general anesthesia so I would miss the birth :-( It's a tough one as some days I feel I would like to experience a natural birth and then other days I would rather just do what I already now. I guess I can think about it more over the next few months.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's great news your responding well very exciting indeed!!! So you could be in line for more than one this time around if there are quiet a few. How do you feel about that? I'm a strong believer everything happens for a reason so there must be a reason that the April 9 deadline isn't meant to happen.
    Oh wow yes Caesarian is a much better option for you indeed it would be hard. My Mum had caesarians with all of us and she doesn't feel ripped off as she has a scar that not every mother has and she treasures it. I think it's a beautiful way of looking at it.

I'm ok scared and frustrated today as I didn't get a great deal of CM and that stresses me out can't get PG if you don't have it. I did use Maybe Baby sperm friendly gel so hopefully that aided them along. We've been married 7 years and trying since we got married. We didn't seek medical help properly till last year as the first time I went to the doctors about 6 years ago they looked at me like I was stupid and too young so I was scared to go back.

Anyway enough about me how are you going this time around?

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app