+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eeek how exciting Sophs!! Keeping everything crossed for you

Hi Bells My very first cycle of puregon I actually ovulated by myself without a trigger(and I got pregnant).....although that wasn't the plan. You can always give this cycle a go and if it doesn't work then ask your FS if you can trigger. Are you having regular ultrasounds in the lead up to ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Love Monkey
    Thanx for the reply. I sure hope this is me this month....pregnant after only one cycle of injections!!! Yes I will be monitored with bloods and USS once I have done injections for 7-8days.
    Sorry I didn't really read over the other posts before I posted before as there are so many pages but
    CONGRATS Sophs - hoping for a confirmation on your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hcg tripled in the last two days so when I called the nurse she said 'congratulations, you have a baby!'

I've been pretty much walking around in a complete daze. Its so exciting, but petrifying at the same time!

How did your scan go Love_monkey? Have you still got two growing?

Twisty and lobi are you in a natural tww at the moment?

Hi bells! Clomid never did much for me, but puregon worked so much better. This was my second cycle and the first time ive ovulated 2mths in a row. Hope it works the same for you! I also had a trigger shot and progesterone afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Sophs CONGRATS to you XXX H&H 9months

Well I am CD4 today 3rd day of Puregon and have been feeling quiet unwell this AM - headaches, tummy and back aches as well as tingling from head to toe and nausea - are these all normal side effects of Puregon??? They improved after taking panadol but only for a few hrs - how they improve as I go on as I have night duty tomorrow night and the next night.
    Thanks in advance
    bells1980

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sophs... So happy to hear your good news.
    Keep us ladies updated with your journey.

Welcome bells. What dosage are u on?

Afm- thinking of skipping next month aswell and start 4 weeks of accupunture and chinese herbs before going on puregon again. Af is due again in 2 wks so still have time to decide

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS SOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!! :-D super happy for you gosh must be so surreal to finally get your BFP YAY!!!!

ATM: I'm not expecting anything from this cycle or my next as DH is going to be away again so oh well one day.

Welcome to the new comers!!!!

Hey Bells I had shocking headaches and very bloated and terribly sleepy I could barely keep my eyes open.

Lobi: looks like we're both skipping again lol! Are you just wanting a bit of a break from it or do you need to do the acupuncture and herbs?

How you going Love Monkey?

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey twisty - i think i just want a little break. I thought might aswell try acupunture/herb to help with the next cycle.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Sophs!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for you What will be your due date?

Bells - Yes I find the puregon makes me feel nauseous as well. It actually makes me dread the initial weeks of pregnancy for the shear fact of trying to manage a 17 month old and morning sickness at the same time lol.

Twisty - Can you see your GP in the mean time so you can get a referral for a different FS. Seeing as you have to wait a month or two for DH to return at the right time you may as well use that as your waiting period for the new FS.

AFM - I had a scan on Tuesday which showed I had one follie at 17mm. The plan was to have a blood test Thursday morning and then trigger straight after. I had to go to work so couldn't do the trigger as I can't do those needles myself. When I was driving to work I had some pain on my right side and thought that I was already Ovulating. The nurse called in the afternoon to confirm that I had already started to surge!!! So that means I ovulated by myself..... so happy with my body!! I'm hoping it's a good luck sign as my first cycle I ovulated by myself and got UTD. The cycle last month I had to trigger and it was a BFN. I had a bt this morning to confirm Ovulation so I'm sure that will come back saying I did. So I've just entered the TWW!
    Last edited by Love_Monkey_Heart; 01-06-2013 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had another bt yesterday and my hcg had only gone from 48 to 62. So it hadn't doubled. My progesterone was still really high and they said that was great. When I said it hcg hadn't doubled, the nurse said no, but its still rising which is good....though I have of course googled a million websites and found heaps of good and bad stories. Its driving me crazy! And have to wait till Tuesday for another bt.

Congratulations on ovulating Love_monkey!

Lobi I do acupuncture and chinese herbs and love it. I hope you do to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Lobi I am on 50units (so a very small dose) I was oing on clomid most cycles but it dried up my CM

I just found out why I was feeling so terrible!!! My toddler caught hand foot and mouth virus at playgroup last week and thinking that adults didn't get it I didn't even consider it just blamed the Puregon - I now have throat ulcers and very itchy blisters on hands and feet - thanx playgroup!!!

Hope all is well with everyone