+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. But also congratulations!!!! Glad to hear Its working as I don't know anyone who has done these injections. Did you do puregon and try naturally or did you do the IUI? My FS is getting us to do this naturally but I have been hostile in the passed and I'm super nervous.
    Thank you

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh maybe I should join you in here Twisty. I'm on CD5 today and day 1 of purgeon at 66

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Love_Monkey,
    Thank you!!! I am on Cd 6 and day 5 of FHS (puregon). I see my FS on Saturday to see how I am responding. Something must be happening I can feel my ovaries every now and then with a dull ache.
    Are you using FHS and trying naturally or are you doing IUI? We're on the natural front at the moment see how things go I guess.

Thank you again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ours was IUI as we have fertility issues. good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Wishinghoping. We were going to do IUI on Clomid but didn't as it wasn't really working so maybe we will if this doesn't work naturally. I have everything crossed for you good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are doing the FSH injections and just trying naturally. That worked for us last time so we'll do that again this time.

Ohh dull ache sounds positive!! Don't be alarmed if your follies haven't grown too much by Saturday. My first cycle it took about 3.5 - 4 weeks from the day I started injections to the day I actually ovulated. Funnily enough I actually ended up ovulating by myself. The nurse did a bt just to check if we may have somehow missed it and then called me back later that day to tell me I was ovulating right now. I still did the trigger shot later that day as a bit of back up.

I go in on Monday for a scan...... so hopefully some good progress for the both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Love Monkey for the heads up of what to expect Oh that's great news how it worked for you last time definitely put a smile on my face!!!
    I can't help at being nervous but you've calmed me down hearing your previous time worked so well I have my fingers crossed for you this time around that it will go nice and smoothly
    Any plans for Easter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very hard not to be nervous when you have so much expectation on it. How are you finding the injections? Can you do them yourself or do you get DH to do them? I'm a bit needle phobic so it took me a couple of weeks last time before I would do one but this time around I've done them all

We just went around to a friends for lunch today, DH family outing tomorrow and off to my parents on Sunday. Monday is scan day and then relax for the rest of it!! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am scared of needles still always have been!!! First injection day I decided I had to do this I had no sleep the night before stressing about it. I panicked on the morning and told DH I can't stuffing do this and was in tears so he said give me a sec ill wash me hands, by e time he got back I had just bit the bullet and done it. I had to do it the thought of him having to made me feel worse lol.

Well it's scan morning for me I have to call FS at his home this morning to organise a time. Nerves have kicked right back in as I have been having bad pains the last 2 days. So I'm really hoping there are no bad cysts.

Tonight were off out to dinner for my Nans birthday so that will be lovely to see everyone. As for the rest hopefully like you relaxing

How are you going this time around are you more relaxed? How old it your first?

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your scan go?? Could they see any good sized follies yet?

I am actually pretty relaxed about it this time. I think the difference this time is I know how it all works now and what happens at the scans etc. Last time everything was new to me (as it is you) so was always nervous about what was going to happen next.

My DS is 14.5 months old. We wanted to have a close age gap - DH would have preferred closer so I'm lucky he let me wait this long before we started again. I had to have an emergency c -section and they recommend waiting min 12 months before getting pregnant again.

How many Children would you like to have? I've always dreamed of having a big family (pre fertility issues) I would still like to but I guess it just depends on how everything goes. I was thinking maybe 4.... does that sound crazy lol. Although I am very happy to be lucky enough to have my cheeky little monkey now.