+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im going ok Twisty. How are you? Are you still doing opks to see if you ovulate by yourself? Im just waiting waiting waiting....at least the side effects from the progesterone keep me distracted!

Love_monkey I hope you get 2 follies to. Do you normally have lots of tiny ones to? I always have heaps of tiny ones from polycystic ovaries.

Lobi how is your cycle off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sops I wasn't going to do any opks but this morning I got ewcm!!!!!! So I did a test and it showed O is starting! I'm in shock and DH gets home today. I'm so excited my body is doing it on its own
    How far through your cycle are you now? Are you in the tww?

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Im doing okay. AF came last thursday and Ive drinking traditional chinese herb to prepare for next cycle. My af has lasted till today, day 7.

Dh and I will try naturally this month.

Pls keep me posted to how everyone is doing

Xx

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry girls I've been MIA.

Twisty - Woohoo for Ovulating by yourself. It's such a proud moment!! I remember when I ovulated by myself on my first FSH cycle I was sooo over the moon that for once my body actually did something normal lol. Probably seems rather silly to most people but not us PCOS girls

Sophs - Keeping my fingers crossed for you. How are you feeling now? When do you get to POAS? Yes I have lot's of tiny ones too. As the sonographer said to me the other day I have perfect polycycstic ovaries. I was like huh Is that a good thing or a bad thing lol. Then she said that she just meant as I have some many little follies that they were basically text book ovaries.

Lobi - What does the chinese herb do? I remember a friend doing something similar when she was doing acupuncture but can't remember what it does. Good luck for this month!!!

AFM: I had another scan today and I had 2 10mm approx follies on my left(I think) side and nothing was standing out on my right. At this stage I am staying on 82 and will be going back for a scan on Monday. They didn't want to up my dosage in case they were on the verge of jumping out so will re asses Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey love monkey - i took the herbs to help with my period to get a good flow and cleanse my body. It worked cuz af usually last 3-4 days. So far im on day 9 and getting very light flow.
    I think its good to have a long flow to get rid of old blood. However the last 2 nights, ive been getting mild pelvic pains. Not sure if its from the herbs so ive stopped the herbs last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh ok. I normally have it for 7 days so I don't need it any longer haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started chinese herbs for the opposite problem as I had too much bleeding. They worked though as they made me have a semi regular cycle before I could get to the fs. I now have two different lots, one until ovulation and one after. Also, if I have cycle where I don't ovulate, fs would normally put me on a drug to make af come. But everytime I have just had an acupuncture session and a different lot of herbs and af has come 2 days later without fail. Don't know how it works but it does so I can't complain!

I'm up to 7dpo now. Had bt this morning, but we auctioned our house today (and sold!!!!) so forgot to call for results. Will have to wait till Monday. At least I already know I have another bt Tuesday and to keep taking progesterone.

How have your weekends been so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your house selling Sophs Have you already found another to buy or still on the lookout??

My weekend has been busy so far. Started off badly with me getting gastro on Thursday night and DH getting a light case last night but we're all better now. DS had a swimming lesson today and was sooo cute in the water. He only has a month left in this age group and then moves up which we're pretty excited for!! Pretty buggered now and ready for bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeekkkk! Had my 10dpo bt this morning. There was hcg in my system and the level was good! Also my progesterone level had increased a fair bit to. I'm trying not to get too excited as they won't confirm pregnancy till they see the level double on Thursday, but its very hard not to be. Though if I am im going to be so paranoid about miscarriage and things going wrong. Its scary! Its going to be a long 2 day wait.

I hope you ladies are all doing well. How have things been going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I hope you don't mind me joining in this thread. I am new to BubHub and also to Puregon - after any advice and stories. Just a quick story on my journey so far.
    birth control pill for 12yrs - off it end 2008, fell pregnant Feb 2009 - ended in blighted ovum picked up on 12week scan D&C May 2009. Started having irregular cycles with very short LP, spotting and temp drop. Tried all the things under the sun (naturally). Saw FS who started me on clomid 3X50mg, 3x100mg, concieved DD on last cycle. Breast feed her till she was 14months, than began TTC again about 10months ago. Evident early that I was having the same old problems - saw GP who put me on clomid - unmonitored - 3x50mg, 3x100mg - BFN. Tried naturopathic tincture in natural cycle, straightened out my cycle - BFP April 2013 - chemical pregnany.
    Saw FS now on puregon with TI and no trigger. I had my first injection today!!! So excited but also nervous that it isn't going to work - any advice??? And has anyone ever done this regime??? Puregon, TI no trigger and progesterone in LP.
    Thanx in advance