+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sops oh I really don't know what my last cycle means lol but it's over!!! That sucks about all your bloating! But sounds like things are progressing nicely

Yep Lobbi I'm out for this cycle DH is away so I'm having a cycle off injections.

No I haven't bothered to book an appointment to see FS as I would just be waisting his time. Hopefully next cycle DH will be home and we will see FS then and push for proper answers or get a referral!!!!!

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies.... I had a great mothers day

Twisty - Boo to AF coming!! What a pain that you have to skip a month. Did you see your FS at all last cycle? Your Gp can give you a referral to another FS.... may be worthwhile getting now and unless making an appointment with a new FS as they can take quite some time to get into. My FS is generally a 6 week wait just for the initial consult.

Sophs = No I don't generally have bt until after they think I have ovulated. My clinin just does regular scans to check the growth. I have my first scan on Thursday.

Lobi - The bloating sounds horrible!! I've been super lucky in that my side effects are minimal. Although I do break out in pimples.

AFM: CD 11 today. First scan on Thursday to see how my little follies are growing. I already know that they would have barely grown as they like to start the initial bit slowly. I'm a bit worried though that I'm starting to build up a resistance to the FSH. My very first cycle that I did I started on 50 and worked my way up to 90 over about a 3.5-4 week period. Last cycle I started at 66 and I thought that it would have made things go quicker but I still injected for over 3 weeks and ended up finishing on a dose of 100. I asked the FS nurse about it and she did say that your body can build a resistance to it I'm still toying with the idea of maybe trying for 4 children all up but sounds like my chances will become less likely the more cycles I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Love Monkey yes BOO!!!!! Nope didn't see FS last cycle at all just didn't see the point. Yeh it's a 3 week wait just to get into a GP here it's easier to get into my FS. We'll get there one day I hope. I'm just trying to focus on other things in life ATM as I'm so sick of all the disappointment haha you think I'd be used to it after 7 years lol.
    Hopefully they will up your dosage quicker and maybe your body will kick into gear and grow the follies. You never know you cold also have a multiple and that could take you closer to your number 4 mark. Try be positive I know it's hard though. Hope tomorrows scan goes amazing for you!!!! Fx

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on puregon as well.I am feeling backache after this and now my GP has advised me to take complete bed rest of best quality foam mattress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the thread Johnye. Is this your first cycle?

How did your scan went Love Monkey?

AFM - Af came early this morning however not a good flow, very light compared to last cycle. Ive made an appt with my accupunture to help with the flow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I might actually ovulate two months in a row for the first time since tracking my cycle. Thought this cycle was up to the usual tricks due to low levels, but they have suddenly shot up in the last 2 days. Had a 21mm folli at my ultrasound today so they've given me the trigger shot straight away. Only bummer is that I have to use the progesterone pessaries from just after ovulation this time and they're yuck!

Twisty im sure once your dh gets back you'll be able to both get some answers from your fs.

Lobi I think you're flow will always be lighter and a bit weird if you haven't ovulated properly. With my weird every second month working thing, I would have a crap one every second time. I'd then have a really good month straight after though. Are you starting injections again?

Love_monkey how did your scan go? Have you been feeling good healthwise?

Welcome johnye!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Johnye

Sophs Yay for the awesome sized follie!!! Well done ovaries Bit crappy about the pessaries but hey whatever it takes to get a beautiful bundle at the end!!

Well I had 2 little 6mm follies today. One on each side. I was actually pretty happy with that as previosuly I've only ever had one follie wanting to grow. I am soooo hoping they both continue to grow but would still be very happy if only one decised to take the spotlight. They have upped my dosage from to and scan again next Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Love_monkey, dont know if this will help at all or if it worked with me......but I was trying to think of what I did differently to suddenly make my follie grow from tiny to fully grown in a few days. The only different thing was after my low result I did some self fertility massage. Its really easy and instructions on the Internet. I felt very different from that point onwards. It may do nothing at all, but I would do it again if this cycle doesn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I just re read my post and realised I could not spell last night and obviously had num lock off as my dosage amounts didn't come up. I've gone from 66 to 82.

Ohh I'll have to look that up Sophs!!

I realised this morning that I had been using out of date puregon!! I had a box in the fridge which I hadn't disposed off from when I had DS. It expired in March and I kept meaning to throw it out. The first injection night I almost forgot to do it and jumped out of bed and just grabbed a box. I called the clinic and they said it wouldn't be an issue. It's obviously still working but I'll start on the in date one tonight lol
    Last edited by Love_Monkey_Heart; 17-05-2013 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies hope you ate all going well!!!