+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sophs - I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Twisty - The pregnyl booster shots basically make your body think it's pregnant and gets it to produce more progesterone and will lengthen your luteal phase. As I'm injecting HCG into me I have to wait longer to test to make sure that the HCG from the boosters would have left my system and that way when I have a test if any HCG appears it would be from a pregnancy. Three of the girls from my last TTC with pcos group had to do the progesterone pessaries so it seems to be a common thing to do. I'm thankful that I don't have to as it doesn't sound very pleasant at all. If you do have to go back to see your FS (fingers crossed you won't if you get a BFP this week) maybe ask him about the boosters or pressaries?

AFM: I've had a few little niggley pains in my belly today but nothing really out of the ordinary. I don't feel like AF is coming but I don't really feel pregnant either lol. Even with DS I didn't feel any different before I got my bfp. Funnily enough though the night I poas with DS I had skipped going to netball as I had a cold and once again I have a cold lol. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed ladies but im out for this month. Af should come around Friday and then start it all again! At least this month has been way quicker than the last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed ladies but im out for this month. Af should come around Friday and then start it all again! At least this month has been way quicker than the last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sops I'm so sorry to hear that sucks I'm glad this month has gone quicker for you. Hopefully next cycle is your magical one

Love Monkey so your going to test on Sunday? Oh how strange with the cold last time eeekkkk that's exciting hopefully you have a BFP coming your way!!!!

Afm yes Sops I do have to go back to that horrid FS but DH said he is going to do the talking this time and make him give us better answers. I told DH I didn't want to go back at all but he said its to hard going to Perth to see someone else
    I haven't tested yet much to my sisters disgust lol. I figured its not that long to Friday and I don't think I'm pregnant so why waist the money

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out for this cycle also couldn't wait any longer so I tested today BFN.

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I'm new to this site. This is my 2nd cycle on Puregon and orgulatran. My first cycle I was on puregon 150 and only retrieved 1 egg, didn't pass egg transfer day.
    im on puregon 300 now and have been getting side effects like hot flushes and the last two day. My back has been really sore.
    Is anyone experiencing something similar ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lobi! Ive just finished my 1st cycle of puregon. I am doing ovulation induction, not ivf so im only on 75ui. It made me ovulate, but didnt get pregnant unfortunately. Expecting my period tomorrow and will then start cycle two! I didnt get many symptoms on puregon, but did have hot flushes on clomid and nausea, bad mood swings etc.

What cycle day are you up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sophs.
    I took the first puregon on 22/4. Had my u/s and blood test on monday 29/4, Left ovary had 9F but all <9mm, right ovary had 4F size 19, 15, < 8mm. Went back on yesterday for more u/s and blood test, left side 13mm, 2 x 12mm and rest < 9mm. Right side 19, 17 and <10mm. Im back again tomorrow for more u/s and blood test. Hopefully good news tomorrow. I am bloated and it hurts more each day with the injection.

Me 31 DH 31
    TTC # 2 years
    Clomid November 2011 to April 2012
    Laparoscopy June 2012
    Clomid Aug 2012 for another 3 months

IVF #1- March 2013
    Puregon 150mg
    4F and only 1 egg collected
    Embryo survived 2 days
    AF arrived a week after ER

IVF #2 - April 2013
    Puregon 300mg
    CD 11
    3rd U/S and blood test tomorrow 3/5
    Fingers crossed for good size follicles
    CD
    Last edited by Lobi888; 02-05-2013 at 21:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! How are you all going?

Twisty did af turn up on Friday or were you able to do a test?

Love_monkey did you do a test today before your blood test tomorrow?

How did your tests go lobi?

AFM -af arrived right on cue late Friday night. So day 2 today and first puregon shot. Last cycle was textbook 28days and ovulation on day 14.....now I just need to make it a textbook cycle with bfp ending!

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well AF showed up for me yesterday and it's heavy!! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do this cycle as I had a suspected mini stroke on Thursday. I just had slurred speech for a couple of sentences and was disorientated. I had a CT on Friday which was normal but I'm having an MRI tomorrow to check if everything is ok. If I get the all clear from the MRI then I will definitely start again this cycle. My FS doesn't get you to start purgeon until CD5 so at least have a couple of days up my sleeve to get my results back.