+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My progesterone levels were also 44 today Sophs..... fingers crossed it's a lucky number for us. I've never had to do the pessaries before thankfully as they sound horrible. My final booster is tonight. The only symptoms I'm getting is vivid dreams, I actually woke up shaking twice this week from 2 scary dreams I have had :-/ Other than that I've been fine.

How are you going Twisty?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny how we have exactly the same progesterone Love_monkey! I have my 10dpo bt tomorrow. They should be able to tell if there is any chance of a bfp. Also go back to school and im trying to prepare things for my classes. im distracted though! Had heaps of symptoms and have to keep reminding myself that they are just from the trigger shot and the progesterone.

How have both your weekends been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love-Monkey that's no good about your vivid dreams have they settled down now? So when do you find out if this is your lucky cycle?

Sops that's good you have had school to keep you busy. When do you get to find out if this is also your lucky cycle?

Afm: I think my AF is due this Friday if I have worked it out right. How early can you POAS???
    Had a flat out weekend helping mates put everything in storage and having garage sales. Which was also an 8 1/2 hour drive away so very very busy weekend lol.
    How about you ladies?

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww your a very nice friend Twisty!! That's dedication driving that far. I'm in SA so if I drove 8.5 hours I'd end up in Melbourne lol. No more scary dreams just one of the...... ahem..... sexual kind lol.

Because of the pregnyl boosters I have to wait until Monday 6th for my blood test. I'll probably test on Sunday though. Sophs and I ovulated the same day but she gets to test before me as she didn't have to do the boosters.

I think the first reposnse tests are pretty good at picking up HCG levels so you could probably test anytime from now. Tomorrow would be roughly 11dpo going by AF being due Friday. Fingers crossed for you Twisty!!

Sophs - How was your bt results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually twisty going by those dates you must have Ovulated the same day as us..... I didn't realise this before. Fingers crossed it's a good sign for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They found no pregnancy hormone on my bt today They do another one in 2 days in case it implanted late, but im pretty sure im out of the running this month. Still have to use the progesterone till then though with all its sucky symptoms that are exactly the same as pregnancy symptoms!

Twisty my af is due this Friday to! Hope yours never comes though!

Love_monkey it would be annoying waiting for your bt, but I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love Monkey haha yes dedication but they are our best mates so they are worth it. Hahahahahaha!!!!! That's funny as your dreams!!!!!

Oh that's interesting so you have boosters? And what is Progesterone shots for?? As we know my FS doesn't do anything like this so I don't really understand you twos cycles lol

Oh Sops I still have everything crossed for you stranger thing have happened. If not this cycle hopefully next cycle will be your special one.

I haven't bought a test I thought I should just wait. I think a have little AF pains so she's probably on her merry little way again.

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets just say my progesterone is not in the form of shots and has to be used in a not so nice way! Think tampon but you have to lie down for an hour after inserting! They help keep your progesterone levels up in the first few weeks. Even if you conceive but have low progesterone it wont last or might not even implant.

The shots Love_monkey and I both have are hcg which is the pregnancy hormone. I take it only as a trigger shot to make me ovulate, but I think Love_monkey has a few extra to support in the tww.

Funny dreams Love_monkey!

I'll have my final bt tomorrow. I was a bit sad yesterday but then got over it all of a sudden.....I think I actually had a good moodswing from the progesterone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh right I'm with you now Sops my family member in the Uk has them as well I just forgot. Oh you poor thing very unpleasant
    Do you have to do this daily? I really hope your blood test tomorrow goes better for you fx for you

I wonder why my FS doesn't do any of this it's very frustrating cycles like both of yours may help me but who knows.
    It's amazing how different our cycles all are. Mines very basic compared to you two. I was naughty and didn't even see FS this cycle :/

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twisty are you going to try and see someone in Perth and do all the testing close by? I think everyone does it differently to. You also might not need some of the other stuff, but hard to tell without testing. You seem to ovulate so probably dont need a trigger shot which is good. I think it could be good to get a second opinion. Its really hard to know whats going on without testing. I sometimes have completely different hormone levels month to month which effects stuff.