+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tww is annoying....I want friday to come so I can have a bt and see if my progesterone has risen, but I don't want to wish away my holidays either.

Do you guys have lots to keep you busy?

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't really been thinking about it too much as DS has been keeping me on my toes. I have been researching double prams though but I started that before my tww lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sops do something for your holidays to take your mind off the ttw. Go on a tour or something out of the ordinary. Plan a romantic weekend trip or something

Love-Monkey my sister has 2 children both under the age of 2 she bought a strider plus pram and it gives her a lot of grief as it is very wide and some check outs she goes to she can't fit through she hates it but others love it.

Afm: I have been charting this cycle doing temps ect I thought I'd try something different so I ovulated a few days ago form I'm guessing my right ovary as it was a little tender that side. Now my left side is tender and I did my saliva test and full on ferning again lol. Thank god DH is still hear as he was meant to leave today again.
    Totally off topic but I'd thought I'd share. I'm planning a surprise trip for DH and I it's been a very full on few years with ttc especially the last 12 months and we haven't been away just the 2 of s since our first wedding anniversary. We're coming up to the 7 year mark of marriage and together 10 so I want to do something special. So I'm going to talk to his boss (My Uncle) and see if he'd mind me sneaking him away for two weeks to go to New Zealand Queenstown in July. So hopefully he doesn't mind fx.

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like an exciting trip! I'd love to go touring around the south island. Ive been to the north island and loved it. Will you travel around or just stay somewhere? If you're up north I suggest driving right up to the very tip. It has amazing views!

We're selling our house at the moment as we bought a block to build on. I have people coming to take pictures of our house tomorrow. I think thats why I keep thinking of the tww as im procrastinating against cleaning my house! At least with them coming tomorrow I'll be busy for a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twisty I was in a baby shop the other day and was looking at the Strider compact which apparently was running out the door according to the car seat installer who was chatting to me. I liked it because I can use it as a single pram or a double pram. This way when I'm out with just the baby I don't have to have the full double seat set up happening. I was also thinking about doing the capsule thing with baby number 2 as another thing the car seat lady pointed out is that I'll still want to maintain activities with ds like kindergym etc. Thought that was a good point. I love New Zealand, I have only been to the North Island though. You would be going right in snow season too!!

Sophs Good luck with selling your house. We decided right at the end of my pregnancy to do that and it was such a pain. I was sitting in hospital the day before having ds organising private inspections lol. Then as I had to have a c section DH had to do all of the cleaning for the inspections lol. Unfortunately we did not sell and decided to stay until next year at this stage. There was nothing selling in our area and I couldn't be bothered to keep doing inspections. Hope you have much better luck than we did.

AFM: I have a pregnyl booster tomorrow and then a bt and another booster on Friday. The day for my pregnancy bt will be 6th May so 2 weeks from today. Although I think I'll poas on the 5th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well getting my house ready certainly worked as a distraction. Ive never sorted and cleaned so much before, but my house looked really good for the photos!

Love_monkey the pram that you can convert sounds really handy. I have 3 bt coming up. One friday to test progesterone, one monday 10dpo for pregnancy and then 12dpo for pregnancy cause they check for a rise between the two days incase I have some trigger shot left in me. I had a tiny bit left in me the last time I was 10dpo. How many dpo will you be on the 6th? Would be cool if you got a bfp the day before!

Twisty do you think you've ovulated twice? Double the chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the 6th May will work out to be 16dpo so I should be fine to get an accurate poas result on the 5th. Eeek you don't have to wait as long as me, how exciting!! Are you doing any booster shots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope no booster shots. Last time they made me do some progesterone pessaries after the 10dpo just incase the pregnancy hormone was real, but my progesterone was just dropping cause I wasnt pregnant and about to start af. Do you have progesterone checked at 7dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I ovulated twice last cycle to I still don't hold my hopes high though.

Sops glad your house is keeping your mind off the tww that's great!!! hopefully it will all be over for you soon with you BFP fx

Love monkey yeh that's the one my sister has like I said not everyone is the same that's what makes us unique she just hates it as its not convenient for her and its to wide. Hope you tww is going smoothly too I'm sure you'll have you BFP soon to

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how have you been?

Twisty this could be your cycle! Though I know its hard to believe it will be. I dont think I'll be pregnant this month.

Love_monkey how have your booster shots gone? Did you get symptoms from them?

I had a bllod test today and my progesterone was 44 so at least ive ovulated! My estrogen was 1300 so still high, but not sure what its meant to be. They want to use progesterone pessaries even though it was a good level. Maybe cause I had to use them last time. I don't know. But they are yuck. You have to use one morning and night and then lie down for an hour. Which means setting my alarm an hour early!