+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Love-Monkey!!! :-D How did you go today??

Sops that's very exciting its all happening with you ATM yay fx it all goes well and you will get your BFP super soon

Aneczka good luck testing fx you get your BFP!!!!

Afm: I don't know if it was AF or not just seems strange that AF finished days ago and then one little rush it was bright too. Anyway it stopped just as soon as it started. I'm finding the injections frustrating this cycle as they are stinging when trying to push the needle in and didn't at all last cycle. The only difference is this time I'm injecting in the evening and last cycle I was injecting in the morning first thing. Weird but oh well

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Sophs, how exciting!! We'll literally be hours apart as I'm triggering in the morning. Then the tww begins.

Good luck for tomorrow Aneczka. We'll all be waiting not so patiently for the results :-)

Twisty I sometimes get some stinging when doing the injections and others I don't feel at all. I think it's just different spots are a little more sensitive. I've even got a couple of bruises this time and I don't recall getting any last time.

AFM: Last puregon injection tonight and then I am triggering in the morning. A bit nervous and excited all in one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls very nervous right now and tonight I feel nausea again plus there is no appetite! I ant imagine to have anything to eat;(
    Love monkey and sophs trigger tomorrow how exciting then your 2ww begins yay or not! Haha but I am sure love monkey you will be POAS wery day hahha

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Love_monkey!! At least the tww wait will be a bit more tolerable if we can go through it together and twisty should join us in a little while to! They always do the trigger at night where I go and cause I went to collect it at 4 she said she'd do it for me right then. It was weird having someone else jab you in the stomach when I've been doing it everyday. She was shocked I had no bruises so I think they are pretty common.

Good luck Aneczka! Hope you get bfp!

Twisty it sucks if your injections are stinging. Some of mine stung and others didn't. At least it should have started growing some nice follies by now. Especially as you ovulated so early last time.

Afm I dont know how im going to go with this tww. Im already thinking that I could do everything right and still not get a bfp. I'll try and stay positive though cause stressing wont do anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How arw you all going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies sorry I've been very busy last few days? How are you girls going with your trigger shots and ovulating????
    Randomly in typical Twisty style I'm already ovulating again lol!!!! Gosh these injections seem to put my cycles on fast forward. I'm much happier with my ewcm this cycle to sorry TMI lol

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh that's positive Twisty and yay for the good ewcm!! Is DH back??

AFM: I had a bt today which was an absolute nightmare - I went to just a general clinic and after nearly fainting cause the girl wasn't that great and going on about needle sizes etc I finally got a different nurse to take my blood. I didn't get to speak to my FS nurse when she called so I'm not sure what my numbers were but she left a message to say my bloods were looking great and to dtd again tonight and then have more bloods on Tuesday and also another pregnoyl booster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Love-Monkey you poor thing!!! I swear some people don't think before they speak or act!!!!! Well it is sounding very positive on your end also!!!! YAY!!!! I'm super excited for you and sending you babydust and good vibes

Yes yay for ewcm I've never been so excited about it before haha!!! Yes DH is home thank god!!!!

Laparoscopy Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twisty, you will be on pretty much the same tww wait as Love_monkey and me! I thought I was going ok with the tww...until I remembered that it doesn't start till 2days after the trigger shot so I'm only 1dpo... boo.

Love_monkey did you have the ovidrel trigger shot which has hcg in it? Because its the pregnancy hormone you get all the stupid early pregnancy symptoms even though you cant be pregnant yet. They are quite annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twisty - Yes I'm not good with blood tests at the best of times so when someone starts telling me this will hurt more as you already ahve a bruise from the last one and then telling me about choosing needle sizes..... well that was the end of me lol. Oh thank god DH is home

Sophs - Yes I had the trigger shot on Thursday morning which was a 5000IU dosage and then I also have 2 booster shots of 1500IU. One of which is Tuesday and then they'll let me know when to do the second. I didn't even feel the first trigger that DH did. I'm pretty use to needles in my belly from having blood thinners during my first pregnancy and they hurt like crazy!!

How cool that we'll all be in the TWW together!!! I really hope we all get BFP's this month!! Well actually I guess we'll find out in May!!