+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got good results today. 14mm folli on left and a couple of 9mm each side. Estrogen was over 800 to so things are looking good for a ovulating in a few days. So excited!

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Twisty - I'm glad the diet change is going well. Might have to look into this book myself as I could do with losing my pouch lol. I met a beautiful friend on the hub when we were both ttc bub #1 and she has pcos and in Perth. Would you like me to find out who her FS was?? This list has all the abbreviations that are generally used on the hub
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Abbreviations

Sophs - How exciting!! You and me will only be a day or so apart hopefully and if were both lucky enough for it to work we would be in the same dig!! That would be very cool

Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies

So my little follie was about 15mm. No more scans now as we're just doing bt every 2nd day to watch for the surge. They are expecting that I will surge by the end of the week...eeek. I will still do a trigger shot as a bit of a booster and then I have a further 2 boosters to do after that. Although I can't remember what days they are on so I'll have to double check that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love_monkey it would be very cool if we were in the same dig. I'm still doubting this cycle though. I think its cause im still so excited to actually ovulate as I only did once out of six cycles on clomid. Actually being pregnant at the end of a cycle still seems to good to be true and to surreal! I know it will happen on day and I try to stay positive but it still feels like something that will happen later, not right now....way too surreal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Love-Monkey yes that would be great if you could. Glad to hear your scan went well great size follies to!!!! I hope this is the one for you!!! Lol the diet is easy if you put your mind to it and the recipes are so easy and super yummy!!! Thank you for the abbreviations list that's a great help!!!

Sops sounds like your on the right track and have great follies too!!! Very exciting

Have any of you experienced spotting on these injections? My AF only lasts 2 days normally but this time it was 1-1/2 days so finished Saturday lunch time ish. Sorry TMI I just went to the kitchen to pop the kettle on and got a crampy feeling then a bit of a gush went to the loo and there is watery blood!!???!!! Is this normal? It's got me nervous :/
    Sorry again for TMI ladies

Me:27 DH:30
    Married: 7 years together 10 years
    Laparoscopy Nov 2012
    Dec 2012-march 2013 clomid BFN
    March 2013 Puregon feeling hopeful

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could just be a bit left over from your last period. Especially if your cycle was a bit shorter than normal. My period does weird things sometimes. I use to get spotting a lot, buty acupuncturist has been able to make that stop at least.

AFM I had another bt this morning and my estrogen has gone up to 1300. no surge in lh yet. But they told us to do the deed tonight and then I have another bt tomorrow. That will be 4 in 5 days. Lucky I dont pay for them!

Maybe a silly question but do any of you know when I stop the injections? Will it be when they see the lh surge or if I do a trigger shot do I stop the day I do the trigger? Forgot to ask the nurses today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sophs - I completely understand how you feel. When you get that call to say "You're pregnant" it is a very surreal experience. Even for the first few weeks of pregnancy it just doesn't seem real. That's a good question about the injections. Last time I went in for a scan and they discovered I was ovulating that day so I had the injections right up until then. I know if you do the trigger then they stop then but I'm not sure what they do when they see the lh surge. Something to put on my list to ask.

Twisty - I've asked her just waiting to hear back. I haven't experienced any spotting. I would say that it sounds like maybe AF wasn't quite finished as I have had similar things happen to me. Still there now or has it disappeared again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twisty - I've just copied what she has written :-) Her name is Margo Norman at Joondalup Private Hospital. She could also see Althea Magee also at Joondalup Private Hospital, I *think* she also does fertility but her GP might need to double check. Just needs a referral. Do you know which suburb she lives in? Some of my friends have been to Concept and found it quite good, you can visit the blood test clinics so you don't have to go all the way to the hospital. Good for people who need to start work early.

Apparently Margo is quite popular so she said there could be a bit of a wait. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My estrogen still rose a lot today, but my lh was still really low so they called me back to have a trigger shot. Hopefully I'll ovulate in 36hrs!!

Love_monkey did you have a bt today?

Twisty how are your shots going this cycle?

Aneczka are you going to test tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sophs,
    It's all go for you today! Trigger and then EPU ;-) fingers and everything else crossed for you
    I think I will as tomorrow is 8dp5dt hopefully it will be soon enough to know. I am feeling quiet flat and not sure what to expect, I swear I feel like AF is coming;-(

Love monkey how did you go today??

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does epu stand for?