+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else out there on Puregon injections!!!!

Hi there!!! I'm on day four of Puregon injections and looking for anyone else going through similar. I'm new to this and just learning how it works, but I would love to talk to others.
    I'm on CD5 and puregon day 4 feeling tired and very bloated!!!! Yuk!!! Also have been having headaches since I started injections.
    previously tried 4 cycles of Clomid with no success either lining to thin or eggs collapsing.
    Hope to hear from you guys out there soon
    Last edited by 85Twisty; 26-03-2013 at 15:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twisty;-)
    I am on puregon as well. Only day 1 for me and so far so good. What doze are you on? I heard about bloating and headaches and I am sorry to hear that. It must be horrible. Did you feel like that since day first? It's my first time so I don't know much about it unfortunately. Hope you will e better soon! 😄

Take care

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twisty, are you from WA?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Aneczka,
    Bloating only the last 2 days but headaches from first injection day, but it's ok they come in waves and I'd rather these side effects than some of the other ones. I'm on Puregon 600 and I'm only on 32iu a day as I also have PCOS. This is my first time on Puregon so I don't know much about it either and my FS is not forth right with info so I have done a lot of googling to understand it more.
    What dose are you on? How'd you go with your first injection? I was a nervous wreck but managed it now its easy.
    thanks for your reply its nice to know I'm not alone in this battle ttc.

Take care also
    Twisty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am from w.a are you also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel! It's great to be able to talk to people that are going through the same thing and understand it better!
    I am on 150ui a day. First one was nerw wracking alright! But I am ok now, day first almost gone! I am from Wa too ;-)
    What brought you ivf path? In our case is male infertility - my DH had a leukemia 13 yrs ego, we have only just found out he has any swimmers!!! It was a good news but now ICSI is the only way to go... Nervous and exciting!

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not doing IVF yet our FS wants to try 3 or 4 cycles with him on this before he sends us to Perth to IVF. I'm the reason were heading down this path I have polycystic ovaries. We have been ttc for 6 1/2 years and 9 months ago finally my husband was ready to get tested as I had gone as far as they would let me with my testing. His sperm count came back above average which was fantastic. I then had laparoscopy surgery and everything came back clear so that's great too! Then went on clomid and it made my cm aggressive and kill off the sperm at least we hope that's what made me hostile. We tried 4 cycles on that but it just wasn't right for us everything kept going wrong. So now we are trying the injections to see if that helps me from being hostile. I just really hope it does.

oh I'm sorry to hear about your DH but it's fantastic you know and you have options I don't really know how the ICSI works? I have a rough idea. Is that we're they inject the sperm into the egg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My 1st cycle using Puregon I was MEGA bloated but cycles after that it improved.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

85Twisty  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thank goodness that's good news fingers crossed if it doesn't work this month then next month will be more settled
    Sorry I'm new to this Waitinghoping, did Puregon work for you in the end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes twice in 3 cycles! Unfortunately 1 resulted in a miscarriage but Im now 9 weeks pregnant again