+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Constantly sick -Help- its making me anxious :-(

Hi guys,

Has anyone else out there been constantly sick (on and off but mainly on) minor illnesses. I've had a 'cold' forever, feels like a year. Now I've got gastro. Vomit on Sat night, tired sunday, ok monday, stomach ache all last night then diarhhoe today.

I've had to take today off work, now I feel ok, but tired again (really tired) and now i feel guilty for putting everyone out by not being at work.

Then I start to worry that maybe there is something more wrong with me. I've had blood tests (one showed low white blood cells therefore fighting an infection, another showed auto immune so they thought i had coeliac disease but further testing cleared me of that) Essentially there is nothing wrong with me except that i''m constantly sick. I've never been sick before kids, and now i'm always sick. I'm worried

(yes i am very stressed and anxious, over worked etc... )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I went through a phase where my lovely DS would give me every bug under the sun despite previously being someone who could count on one hand the times I'd been sick.

Are your kids young? Sometimes they're just shocking with hygiene and pass stuff on to their lucky family members. The good news is my DS is now older and I am back to never being sick and if he's sick I don't tend to catch it.

I find olive leaf extract acts as a good preventative when you feel a cold coming on, perhaps some probiotics for your poor tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks. Yes my kids are young, but they dont seem to be sick. I'm the only one in the house who is sick