+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Elaine Harvey sleep consultant?? Reviews?

Has anyone on gold coast or Brisbane sought help from lullababy sleep consultant Elaine Harvey? How did you find her and her methods..... Thanks.
    It's a lot of money to spend if it's not worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't used her but I did get Katie from Parenting Prep (in Brisbane) to come help me with my 11 month old. <3 <3 <3 her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks. She actually came today and I feel pretty good about what she did. She had my baby asleep in five minutes with no crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome! How old is bub and what technique did she use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Am curious about this too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Background.... My bub is four months and special needs, she has a rare syndrome plus a pretty serious heart defect that required surgery at 4 weeks old and will need more than one open heart surgery in the future. We also spend a lot of time at hospital...so routines etc get messed up and she feeds three hourly around the clock. I was having trouble with settling and also getting more than one sleep cycle out of her. I did tell her all this and said if you can't help me or you don't think you can please be honest as I don't want to waste my money. She was pretty honest that she didn't think she could work miracles with chloe but felt she could help improve my day times.
    Anyway... She has SOS in her title but she doesn't follow a tizzie hall routine. She calls it 'natural sleep'. A lot of what she said made a lot of sense and I managed to soothe my bub into a second sleep cycle this afternoon on my own in less than ten minutes, As well as a nap later. And I got her down to sleep tonight within five minuets of a protest. I also got her to feed better today after the sleeps. So I will implement the strategies over the next few days and see how I go. But so far I'm a convert. I can also email her a sleep diary and call anytime for support without extra $$.
    I feel really positive about what she did today so I would definitely give her a glowing review so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!!

Your little one is a trooper. So are you by the sounds of things.

We had Elaine out last August and she has helped us in so many ways. My little girl is nearly 15mths and I wonder why I waited 7mths to contact Elaine.

We still have our off nights, but it is usually teething or unwell (usually throat infections here).

She really helped and now my bub has two day sleeps, no problem (majority of the time) and drinks her bottles which wasn't the usual occurrence before she came out.

I could go on for ages.... Feel free to pm me at any time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I just need to find the energy to put it into practice. It's hard cos my bub is no ordinary bub, but then all babies are complicated I reckon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No reviews but glad to hear you got her into a second cycle!! Hope it continues to go well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just take from it what you and your beautiful daughter need and then know you have the confidence to get through it.

We still have some sleeps where I think this isn't working anymore then I persist and she gets back to it. In saying that though you guys have been through so much already I think you sound like you're doing fabulously.