+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    No, never, ever. I loathe workout gear anywhere but when you're working out.

I live in jeans when I'm not working. I find them so comfortable. I've even managed to find pregnancy jeans that work for me. Bring on cooler weather!!
    A woman after my own heart.

It isn't so much that I hate the work out gear look but I just don't get it....and I have an issue with some of Lorna Jane's business conduct, and then there is the fact that I look pretty horrid in work out pants, on account of the fat @rse .

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't really have workout clothes. If I go for a walk or bike ride I wear a tee & jeans usually.

So I guess my casual clothes are my workout clothes heh heh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    ...and I have an issue with some of Lorna Jane's business conduct,
    I don't either....won't buy it because of it.

i do wear work out clothing a lot of the time, its what I wear to work a lot of the time so often I will go other places in it. I wear the more street stuff though, no see through, camel toe showing pants

some people have good reason for wearing it all the time, when I worked on the shop floor I had a lady buy several pairs of workout pants after telling me they were the only pants that let her vagina breath....she then went on to fully describe her vaginal infections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    considering my work out gear is a pair of black 3/4 leggings and a $4 target singlet im pretty ok i will pop out in it if i need to. I do my walks in it and if i just plan on a day of cleaning the house you can bet thats what im wearing. I wouldnt go out in it for more then 10 mins etc though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, I often wear workout gear around as casual wear. My friends tease me about "pretend exercising" as other than walking I do no exercise and have never actually stepped foot in a gym. I find them super comfy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    All you workout gear haters- just be thankful this thread wasn't started in the 80's flouro leotard and leg warmers out of the gym, now THAT would be an interesting look!
    Oh come now, who didn't love a disappearing gstring up the crack of doom with leg warmers and sweat bands.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope. I will not wear workout wear anywhere other than working out. If I have to pop in the shops on the way home I will quickly change into casual wear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Well this is the thing, once I have a spewing, screaming poo machine it might be the end of dresses, black stockings and cardies and onto the trackies
    No, no, no... You don't have to give up that stuff! I took dd for several walks and bike rides (her riding, me walking) today in a wiggle skirt.

I don't own gym clothes because, well, I'm lazy. But if I did, I wouldn't wear them unless I was exercising/going to and from gym, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't own gym gear. I'm the sort person who will only run if something big and/or scary is chasing me.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (25-03-2013),delirium  (25-03-2013),Gothel  (25-03-2013),Pilbara  (25-03-2013),Stiflers Mom  (26-03-2013),twotrunks  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    No, no, no... You don't have to give up that stuff! I took dd for several walks and bike rides (her riding, me walking) today in a wiggle skirt.

I don't own gym clothes because, well, I'm lazy. But if I did, I wouldn't wear them unless I was exercising/going to and from gym, etc.
    I'm hoping a wiggle skirt is nothing like a Wiggles skirt???