+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Tellers Old Lady View Post
    Thanks for all the replies, I guess im just daggy
    I wouldn't say its daggy.

I dunno, I just assume people who wear it are into fitness/exercise, and its a bit misleading if they actually aren't because I usually will use it as a conversation starter (as per my example in my first reply in this thread) because I, myself, am interested in exercise and fitness and being active. But now I don't after the awkwardness in my example because I've realised that some people wear it as your normal every day clothes, so unless I see sweat patches, I just ignore the fact they are wearing fitness clothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep, I sure do wear workout clothing as casual wear, and I don't even work out!

Why do I do it? Because with 4 children ranging in age from 6yo to 1yo, I'm busy. I'm so busy, I don't even get a chance to shower every morning. Sometimes, I feel most comfortable getting up in the morning, chucking on my work out gear, I feel sleek, sporty, comfortable and like I can run a marathon...without having to actually run a marathon

But, I always strive to pull the look of with a touch of glam rather than a touch of bogan

I don't always wear workout gear though, I often wear skinny jeans and nice tops, just as comfy, but I try to reserve that look for days when I've managed to shower

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No way. Its for working out and that's it. Work out gear never ever leaves the house and it only used for working out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fortunately I don't have any workout gear so I am saved this dilemma

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    All you workout gear haters- just be thankful this thread wasn't started in the 80's flouro leotard and leg warmers out of the gym, now THAT would be an interesting look!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

delirium  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only if I plan to work out at some point during the day. Mind you my plans hardly ever come to fruition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. Only if I'm about to exercise, or have just exercised. Never 'just because'.

I always feel weird wearing it at other times. I normally wear make-up, but never to work out, so it feels strange wearing make-up with exercise clothing! And then I get paranoid that people might think I'm 'one of those' full face of make-up in the gym type people.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Rarity  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    No. Only if I'm about to exercise, or have just exercised. Never 'just because'.

I always feel weird wearing it at other times. I normally wear make-up, but never to work out, so it feels strange wearing make-up with exercise clothing! And then I get paranoid that people might think I'm 'one of those' full face of make-up in the gym type people.
    Oh THIS too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont care, but when it comes to tights.... Pls leave the camel toes at home!!

Im a jeans and tshirt girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only wear mine out if I'm quickly popping into the shops on the way home from the gym. I don't dress in it to go out if that makes sense.

Sometimes I wish I could... it's so damn comfy compared to anything else I own haha