+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDucks View Post
    Isnt it funny how he can have a girlfriend who is pregnant with his child yet she isnt allowed to?

Its been two years....she needs to tell him point blank that they are no longer in a relationship and he cant keep treating her like they are in one. If he doesnt listen she needs to take it further. for your friend.
    That's the first thing that jumped out at me as well. He has a pg gf yet she can't even have a friendship with a male. Sadly controlling partners become controlling exes. I'd be a bit concerned if I was his gf tbh. Clearly despite the fact he has moved on, he hasn't emotionally. based on his behaviour it sounds like the new gf is either a band aid or a way of sticking it to her.

OP as others have said she needs to boot him from her friends list and tighten up her settings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTaz View Post
    In may or June he actually served a sentence for having a sexual relationship with a person under age well there was two counts of it!
    She feels guilty because she sees it as 'she got him locked up' (she made the initial statement against him)
    I keep telling her its not her fault she was pretty much a child - he was 26 and knew better! I think he may be using that against her that's why she is being so nice to him. If it was my ex I'd have nothing to do with him
    So he beats his partners, sleeps with kids and tries to bully and control women who have finally got rid of him. Wow what a charmer I feel sorry for his pg gf...
    Last edited by delirium; 25-03-2013 at 19:46.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's unbelievable! She has gone thru so much and is only 22
    She has done pretty well tho, has her own place with her and her son, she gets support from family but not much seeing as her parents both work. She hardly has any friends because her kid less ones have nothing to do with her so basically I'm her only friend that she can talk to and I kinda understand what she is going thru