+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Your friend needs to block him from her Facebook and only have anything to do with him when it relates to their child.

How unfair is it that he has chosen to move on with his life but won't allow her to do the same thing. What a loser.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thepouts For This Useful Post:

SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She just sent me a snap shot of her conversation with him he wrote and said I don't care about you, what you do or who with, my only concern is bub. Her reply: about f@#%ing time my life is my business if it doesn't involve bub it defiantly doesn't involve you! But as usual you have already done your damage by abusing my friend and scaring him off so thanks for that next time stay the hell out of it!

Lets hope this is the end of his nonsense

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperTaz For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (25-03-2013),αληθη  (25-03-2013),onkybear  (25-03-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It won't end the nonsense, but good on her for saying something to him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was very proud of her for standing up to him. Now apparently he is using the suicide line. He needs professional help IMO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some men just don't get the fact that when you separate they don't have a say in their ex's life anymore.

My aunty was separated for 4 years and had nothing but trouble from her ex the whole time. He had 2 more children with 2 other women in that time and still tried to stop the divorce so my aunt couldn't remarry.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to andy90 For This Useful Post:

SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friends ex already had a child from a previous relationship and is now having a child with a woman he has only been with for about 5 months.... it's like he gets them pregnant on purpose. I'm just glad this one is he's age and not a school girl like my friend was when she met him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTaz View Post
    I was very proud of her for standing up to him. Now apparently he is using the suicide line. He needs professional help IMO
    I'd tell her to report it to the police. They can check on him and assess if he needs medical treatment/assessment.

Honestly threats like that make me uncomfortable/concerned about whether he's fit to be looking after their child.

Please make sure your friend knows that regardless of what her ex does or doesn't do she isn't responsible for the actions and decisions of another adult.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NZtoWA For This Useful Post:

mama and her little bearxxx  (25-03-2013),SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andy90 View Post
    Some men just don't get the fact that when you separate they don't have a say in their ex's life anymore.
    This. My ex cheated on me while I was pregnant and she is still there now.. 4 years later he is still trying to tell me how to live my life. I'm over it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NZtoWA View Post
    I'd tell her to report it to the police. They can check on him and assess if he needs medical treatment/assessment.

Honestly threats like that make me uncomfortable/concerned about whether he's fit to be looking after their child.

Please make sure your friend knows that regardless of what her ex does or doesn't do she isn't responsible for the actions and decisions of another adult.
    In may or June he actually served a sentence for having a sexual relationship with a person under age well there was two counts of it!
    She feels guilty because she sees it as 'she got him locked up' (she made the initial statement against him)
    I keep telling her its not her fault she was pretty much a child - he was 26 and knew better! I think he may be using that against her that's why she is being so nice to him. If it was my ex I'd have nothing to do with him

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperTaz For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    This. My ex cheated on me while I was pregnant and she is still there now.. 4 years later he is still trying to tell me how to live my life. I'm over it.
    Some males are just pathetic IMO
    I'm so thankful my ex is brilliant